Ok enough messing around this is how you fix ADC's that are melee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

12-30-2012

Seriously I have a PHD in these forums so grab a chair and listen, fiora isnt a "GRAND DUELIST" if she was viable yes but not now she totally needs buff!

Master yi=turn him into a viable AP mid total rework and buffs

Fiora=Rework into a bruiser some CC E could stay W could be a stun

Trynd=Not sure, Keep his E thats for sure. Need some insight on him

Gangplank=Buffs for sure

KK peace out

Arcanamoon

12-30-2012

i have a better solution, learn to use Meele Carrys, thats a better solution.

The bigger diference between meele and ranged is that, range, other wise is the same, just wait for your initiator do his job, and them jump to enemy carry and kill it.

Yi: can kill almost anyone with no armor in less than 1 second (2 with enough luck to the other)

Fiora: can jump between targets and decimated enemy carry with her burst of speed and finish the job with her ult, if she had a tiamat is game over the enemy team.

Tryn: is he, just take a cleanse and you can remove anything they throw to you including ignite, also Trynd works like a decoy, no one wants a tryn chopping your team, also his Mucking Shout can turn tides of the battle, but i mostly used to slow down insted removing 80! AD FROM EVERYONE thats insane

The real problem is riot, realising to many bruisers than people forget how to play a meele carry, most people think is the same BUT IS NOT!

BrotherCaine

12-30-2012

Yeah, no. Op is right in that melee carries are harder to use in this game than other Mobas.

1) Mages that scale into endgame
2) No Black King Bar Item (An effect like Morgana's shield that can't be burst through at all)
3) The miserable speed that melee champions move compared to range; barely an advantage at all means melee spend allot of time being kited.
4) They have to put themselves right in the fray to do their work. If the enemy team drops them early with easy focus that is your teams gold investment and time spent supporting wasted while their range adc plinks away happily at the back.