Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beware of Trolling friends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adamusuka

12-27-2012

This is My Gift to you guys, I wanna make sure this is not gonna happen to other people such as (YOU) I am a APC which i played the sexy beard man Gragas, there are four players who are friends and was trolling the whole game and made as lose, again this is serious manner there names are: Gagomel, lystrylala, Pokealotofsmot, yesman89, first it started with Pokealotofsmot who was playing as graves and when we got to lvl 5, that's when things got strange.

next thing i started to realize Graves gave up and started to mess with his friends i told him to get back to the lane they all started to play around told me to shut up, i was the one with AP and i was carrying everyone, i worked with Game Informer and i must say this is the trolling game huh? oh well. anyways i hope Riot Games read this as they have no assets, this is the kind of game that Blizzard loves to say "Someone is trying to compare themselves as us" with all due respect, this game is by the most the stupidest game i could ever played. you have grown teenage kids playing this game and have no lives whatsoever. then they come out with some comeback trolling remarks or smart words they can think of, when IN the real world, they don't amount to nothing.

This is a Sad game. and EvE online is totally beautiful awesome experience for the MMORPG, League of Legends needs to figure something out i know they not gonna make it like Blizzard said, Chris Metzen had a streaming interview saying "as far as league of legends goes, we don't really look at what they accomplish, we care about our fans and the MANY years we have brought to them. i also had a vote with WoW players and a poll Stating: DO YOU think LoL is Better PVP then WoW? 34% said yes and 91% said No xD wow this is awesome. so trolling is not gonna hurt anyone. please try again. thank you.

VyseBlueRogues

12-27-2012

Quote:
Adamusuka:
This is My Gift to you guys, I wanna make sure this is not gonna happen to other people such as (YOU) I am a APC which i played the sexy beard man Gragas, there are four players who are friends and was trolling the whole game and made as lose, again this is serious manner there names are: Gagomel, lystrylala, Pokealotofsmot, yesman89, first it started with Pokealotofsmot who was playing as graves and when we got to lvl 5, that's when things got strange.

next thing i started to realize Graves gave up and started to mess with his friends i told him to get back to the lane they all started to play around told me to shut up, i was the one with AP and i was carrying everyone, i worked with Game Informer and i must say this is the trolling game huh? oh well. anyways i hope Riot Games read this as they have no assets, this is the kind of game that Blizzard loves to say "Someone is trying to compare themselves as us" with all due respect, this game is by the most the stupidest game i could ever played. you have grown teenage kids playing this game and have no lives whatsoever. then they come out with some comeback trolling remarks or smart words they can think of, when IN the real world, they don't amount to nothing.

This is a Sad game. and EvE online is totally beautiful awesome experience for the MMORPG, League of Legends needs to figure something out i know they not gonna make it like Blizzard said, Chris Metzen had a streaming interview saying "as far as league of legends goes, we don't really look at what they accomplish, we care about our fans and the MANY years we have brought to them. i also had a vote with WoW players and a poll Stating: DO YOU think LoL is Better PVP then WoW? 34% said yes and 91% said No xD wow this is awesome. so trolling is not gonna hurt anyone. please try again. thank you.

well you gotta deal with the world my friend, this is my cousin's account who told me to give it a try and im not impress xD stick to WoW your better off with it. and im only 39 haha

GoddessShallah

12-27-2012

This happened to me, you have to report them and just keep people aware. I'm sorry that it happened to you, my team was winning when the 4 premades all voted to surrender.

WHITEY CHOCOLATE

12-27-2012

If you're going to say certain people won't amount to "nothing," you might want to proof read first.

Maethues

12-28-2012

34%+91%= 100% right?