How to handle Fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freon160

12-28-2012

Someone with a silence so you can hold him down, and some burst to keep him there.
I recommend Cho'Gath

xMrSmilesx

Recruiter

12-28-2012

I use Cho'gath mid a lot and love seeing a Fizz against me. The sustain gained from the passive keeps health and mana up. Then a W,Q, ignite, R combo makes Fizz die easily. But the main thing is to land the silence before the rest of the combo that way Fizz can't get out easily.

Perissh1

12-29-2012

Try taking a heimerdinger vs fizz-if you ward correctly and dont get caught by the jungler u can push him to his turret all game and laugh while he gets 0cs and just takes rocket harass to the face xD...but ya their jungler will most likely focus the living **** out of you for it

GummyNinja

12-30-2012

Gaylio!

UgIierBetty

12-30-2012

Never played as the character, but I've played against a lot, and I've watched videos on how to counter him.

Fizz is a really annoying champion, but possible to counter.

Remember he is a melee champion. Keep your distance from him. Watch your own minions, when they get low, he will come in to last hit. When he does this, throw a spell at him: he can't retaliate. You will out poke him.

If you do this right you'll beat him in cs.

And you know his little flip move? (is it his E?). That can dodge spells. Wait until he uses it, and take the opportunity to hit him with your stronger spells, since after he uses that he can't really do anything to stop you.

Also, if he starts his ult, back off. Don't let him get his full combo out on you.

Ignis Mors

12-30-2012

---When I lane vs Fizz, levels 1-3 I harass him very hard and make him use hp pots. By the time we're 6, he should be near half health and not in a position to initiate or dive because of it. I find that if he gets an early kill he runs away with the lane. If he doesn't, he has a hard time.

---The key for me when laning versus Fizz is controlling his health bar, not necessarily going all out and killing him, but keeping him in a position where he cannot reliably dive.