sYnceD - CS:GO Pro Looking for Duo Support Partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-27-2012

Hi my name is Timothy "sYnceD" Putrow and I play CS:GO for team Monomaniac e-sports. I'm looking for a duo partner that has a ton of exp in the game, and is of "High" elo to play/learn the game with.

I have the mechanics down, I'm a very mechanic oriented player, and that's where, thats right, YOU come in. I need help with all the very simple stuff in the game, I'm not new to moba, neither am I new to the e-sports scene (Obv). So I'm looking for a very competitive mindset out of my duo partner. Very simple things I want is.

-Comunication. Don't be a mute please.
-Experience and a Competitive mindset. These are a must, I want to go far in the game, and play it on the side of CS:GO, if you don't know what I'm asking when I say this, don't add me. Nothing against you, but I'm not what you would call "casual"

-Dedication. I'm wanting to join a team with this partner as sort of a "package" deal if the opportunity is ever there, so I need you to be dedicated to the game, and have a passion for e-sports.

Most of the things I listed are fairly simple if you're into e-sports.

I'm age 17, and you can learn more about me at Monoesports.com, I'm under the CS:GO roster.

My steam is mrathlon
My skype is blades53220
and my "business" email is synced53220@gmail.com

I would much rather have you add me to steam, or simply msg me on this site. ( If thats possible)

I would make this really short and simple, but I'm trying not to be ignorant when I ask for the things I listed, being so "fresh" to the game. (Actually not that new, played since beta, I just never put my time into the game like now)

I guess I'll just cut it there, add me or don't your choice, I've very selective with who I add on steam so try to respond to this thread with your steam "alias" name and your elo, maybe a small description of of you or something, idk.

(And yes, this is my old alias, I'll most likely name change soon.)

Selcopa

12-27-2012

Plat last season, 1700 ranked games, some tournament exp as well. 1600 atm this season, you might be my wavelength. adding you.

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-27-2012

Taking a nap, post in the thread add me, I'll get back to it when I wake up.

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-28-2012

Refreshed and ready to play with some of the people that added me, still looking for people to play with though.

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-29-2012

xDEUCESx

12-30-2012

Add Unholymend. I have the League mental game down very well for the most post, especially bot lane. I wouldn't mind doing something like this, considering I enjoy being competitive. I feel like I can offer a lot to expand your experience

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-30-2012

TF Sta1ker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

bump just to help you out.

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-30-2012

A lot of players with the same mindset are pming me, thanks. Keep them coming, still playing with a lot of you. Still haven't found the "one" yet though

sYnceD ezpzNP

12-31-2012