Join the best community for friendly gaming /w skype calls all day!

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnvyRhino

12-30-2012

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THE FOLLOWING LOST POST, JUST WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE INSTEAD! This covers everything below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llbrk0uH6ok

NOTE: DON'T BE AFRAID TO POST OR MAKE TOPICS!

Hello! My name is Ryan, I'm 19 years old. Back to 2008, I created a website that was "http://www.all-gamerz.com". BUT the website is now http://all-gamerz.net .NET not .COM. unfortunately, the sited died out due to the game we hosted, Socom died out. I closed the site as it was not worth the money. However, I have brought it back!

I honestly understand how boring League can be playing by yourself. We are reaching out to League players who have this problem to meet new friends such as me and all my great members. We always have Skype calls going almost 24/7. I will also be purchasing a teamspeak and vent server as well. We do not care about how good you are at the game or your elo! We look to have fun, and win at the same time! Our Skype calls itself is even funny! We do prank calls, and sometimes even record them! Don't play League alone, or with your same friends over and over. As much as you may think this is all just a big advertisement, it isn't. I want my site to be a friendly community for people to meet others and be helpful members of the forum! We could use more mods as well, staff will be needed as the community grows! So come now to earn your spot! I know what it takes to run a website, it used to be very active until Socom died out. We have over 1000 members, however,most of those are from the old active version, I have reset all post and gained an entire new community. So far since I've brought it back like a week ago, I have gained like 100 new members from the league community! I have also already hosted a giveaway! I will be doing giveaways often to increase traffic. The first giveaway only consisted of one winner which was drawn yesterday, the next one will consist of 3 winners with even more RP to earn each. You can also earn $20-$50 buy getting referrals! (getting ppl to join). I even host clans. Meaning you can bring your clan to my site and you will get your own private group and section that only people you want can see! Great to have team meetings and keeping your team organized! We also have a chat box for the users to all chat with each other. There are no cost on the website, I pay for the domain, copyright, etc and I earn no profit off the site, however, there is a donate button!

I will be reaching out to other gaming community's as well, as I play League the most, it was the first community I reached out to. I sold all of my old RS items and gold as I have not played it in years. I made a lot of money off of it and it has all went to the website. I have even given RP to people that have posted and willing to help! I'm the furthest person from greed you'll meet. I give all of my friends RP all the time. My account is almost fully unlocked so I don't need to spend anymore on myself!

We welcome you with open arms! DON'T GO PLAYING LEAGUE BY YOURSELF, HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Visual Beauty

12-30-2012

bump

Visual Beauty

12-30-2012

bump

Mylon Requiem

12-30-2012

As I stated in the aforementioned video, I'm interested. Am I to assume that I signup at the site before any skyping/etc occurs?

Visual Beauty

12-31-2012

bump

Visual Beauty

12-31-2012

bump

Jrock474

12-31-2012

Ive visited many websites that offer free prizes and found many worms/malware hiding there. people can modify links to plant a virus in your computer when go click on it. They can hack into your system and take personal info, commit crimes under your name, and buys things with your money, Becareful guys hackers aren't stupid, they take every chance they get
(not saying that this link contain a virus, but could)

Visual Beauty

12-31-2012

bump

Visual Beauty

01-01-2013

bump

Visual Beauty

01-01-2013

bump

1234511 ... 14