Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you like a chat box for the loading screen

yes, I would like that 20 100%
nope, I like it the way it is 0 0%
Voters 20 .

Chat box for game loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos Mavrek

12-27-2012

I was sitting waiting for a game to load and was a little bored. You can only admire the artwork for so long before it becomes uninteresting. So I thought why not have a chat box while the game is loading. It would be nice to talk with team mates or the other team before the game starts. If it was exactly the same format as the in game chat that would be awesome, so you would have the option of talking to everyone or just your team mates.

XxgetsomeXxJ L

12-29-2012

I have been thinking about this very idea since the first time i ever played. Especially in normal games (not draft) u have almost no time to talk about positions and strategies. I often go into games completely blind on what my teammates are doing and neither do they... I really wish riot would take action on this!

Wolfenix

12-29-2012

I like it.

OmenOfPlague

01-07-2013

A good idea ! Riot please

Radi0actvChickn

01-19-2013

I would love this! Loading can take forever, and chat would make it so much faster. At least, it would SEEM faster.