Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Nami Buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoyalSequence

12-27-2012

They really don't help her that much at all. I really feel for her to be a viable support she needs her W mana cost lowered.

that is all.

edit: http://www.lolking.net/champions/nami#statistics

She is currently played less than 5 % of games, and has a terrible win rate ( currently 44% )

She needs something more than being able to cast her Q a few more times, she can't spam it as is because of her mana problems.

Nami has huge problems and needs some serious love not just some token 5 movement speed and an increase in the number of times she can cast Q early game only.

Gadalar

12-27-2012

Nami is real fun and easy to play but a lot of people want to AP her and don't understand how AP nami can actually works. She faces the same problems as AP nid, Nami can only harass.

Firellius

12-29-2012

I think she needs a better E.

It's a tool that can really only be used to win an already won fight a little faster.

Coolh4x0r

12-30-2012

imho this is like saying Sona shud have lower mana costs so she can't spam (i build insane mana/5 + AP + CDR so i spam anyways). they have similar stats at lvl 1 except sona has less mana. so why does nami really need a buff. can't she just be played less aggressively?