Elo Hell --> Division Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sesshru

02-02-2013

so after being in elo hell from the start
now riot remakes ranked system, and now i'm stuck in division hell

why am i being teamed up with people that cannot be carried, that have the skill of someone who just started playing the game?

Tál

02-02-2013

you are clearly in the division that you belong to then

Sesshru

02-02-2013

hardly
when a lee sin believes that the retreat ping means to bait, and a thresh feeds 0/12
in a ranked game

Sesshru

02-02-2013

god, seriously, **** you riot, **** you **** hole elo system, **** your pile of **** brainless ranking system that you put no brain power into, **** your game.

AusieJamster

02-03-2013

LOL guys if you can't play well enough to win continuously enough to get out you belong there..

lFalse Kingl

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusieJamster View Post
LOL guys if you can't play well enough to win continuously enough to get out you belong there..
This is a team game. You can't win alone, 5 vs 1. Now you can't avoid dodging the trolls, unskilled players, etc without not only 30mins wait but elo loss as well. No one would be dodging if they were matched right. You currently can't get matched since the system can't tell the difference between a good player nor you are able to escape that now.

Mrzev

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusieJamster View Post
I win 8 lose 6 and i break even on pts. 11-2 for me to move up a division.

System favors demotion.

MasterTopher

02-03-2013

This division hell is real. I started playing rank yesterday, lost my first 8 matches. Then won 6 in a row, and managed to get to 45 points and being top 10. I've now lost the last 5 games and am back at 0 points. I get teams that full on ****** feed. I am now number 48 in my division.

I just had a game where i went 10/1 and was legendary, my team has one team fight without me and boom 2 inhibitors down bg game over.

I had a game with an xin jungler that built like an adc, instead of building like a tanky jungler.

I cant count the number of times I've had an adc out in front and get caught.

I understand that everyone has a bad game every now and again, but I am a magnet for bad players

Feleas

02-04-2013

Division hell is everywhere. I was in Bronze II when I started ranked this season, and I won to bring me up to 90 points in my division, then I got troll after troll after troll after troll and now I'm division Bronze IV. why can't Riot make a system that's based off personal performance? Blizzard did it.

Legit Rift

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshru View Post
so after being in elo hell from the start
now riot remakes ranked system, and now i'm stuck in division hell

why am i being teamed up with people that cannot be carried, that have the skill of someone who just started playing the game?
i feel the exact same way they need to have a way for people to get out of elo hell if they deserve out and not if the do not.