Why is the Void a problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minion Strong

12-30-2012

i bet when the void born attack kassadin he escaped by blinking through a wall

Goau

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightman007 View Post
i bet when the void born attack kassadin he escaped by blinking through a wall
Don't you mean, Riftwalked. lol

TheMeta88

12-30-2012

I really love the void! Malzahar is to this day one of my favorite champions! Kha Zix ain't to shabby himself!

One of the things I find interesting is that almost all Void related things involve eating.

A lot of them eat to get stronger too!

Cho Gath grows

Kog Maw eats because he has an unending hunger.

Kha Zix eats because it makes him stronger.

Another thing is that in Kog's lore it mentions that Kog comes across where the two things were never supposed to meet.

Could this mean that the Void is another universe that has been devoured by the creatures known as "voidborn" and now the creatures seeks to come across and devour rune terra?

Goau

12-30-2012

~This baleful beacon's gentle flicker -- now fastened to Runeterra -- drew forth a putrid beast that ambled across a threshold it did not understand, widening a fissure between the spaces which were never meant to meet.~ Kog'Maw's lore. I don't understand it.

As to the voidborn having devoured another universe, I think it could be that the whole of the Void is like a dark wasteland, or jungle considering the ones from it look like bugs. Could be they are tired of eating each other and want to find a new diet.

Gomethegnome

01-14-2013

bump cus this is interesting

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-23-2013

xerath might be some kind of void agent, from his lore "He believed that with enough magical power, he could gaze into the heart of Runeterra to know the secrets of history and the universe beyond. Such magic was beyond the limitations of a mortal body, but Xerath obsessively pursued a path to infinite power nonetheless."

EDIT: or he may just wanna know everything about everything

Lonjanis

02-08-2013

Sad to say it, but I feel like this is just being read too much into. The void is pretty much just a straight HP lovecraft place. Still very cool champs though