Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Lag Spikes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VG LordMidKing

12-27-2012

I was just playing in a game and at about the 30 minute mark I started getting lag in game, so I did the thing most players do and checked my ping and my FPS, I looked and they were both normal at a respectable 95 ping and 60 FPS, but the game continued to lag, is anyone else facing this problem when they get towards Mid/Late game, or the matter at all throughout the game?

TallBongJohn

12-27-2012

I noticed the other day there was a game where 7/10 players d/c'd right off the bat or never made the load into the game in the first place. The game before I my whole screen was black, I could still move around (was watching my brothers screen who was playing w/ me) but my cursor was just on a black screen. I've also had some strange lag spikes out of no where.

TopHeadhunter

12-29-2012

Today I was experiencing a Ping of over 1k and FPS of around 60. 3 people in my lobby d/c'd. Just tried a 1v1 custom game and my FPS was less than 20, and Ping over 500. Absolutely frustrating.