Riot we need more Shields.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by So True View Post
on the 2nd and 3rd pic, I'd play 'em more if the art looked like that, and that's not cuz of the shield, if you know what i mean xD
LOOL! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcronovt View Post
Singed doesnt have shield he has a door.
LMFAO! Whatever it is, he uses it as a shield hahaha.

TheButtonmen

12-28-2012

How do you think thorin oakenshield got his name?

Was it because of some lame sword or axe? I think not!

He beat enough things to death with his shield they eventually named him after it!

How majestic!

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButtonmen View Post
How do you think thorin oakenshield got his name?

Was it because of some lame sword or axe? I think not!

He beat enough things to death with his shield they eventually named him after it!

How majestic!
Graceful. Epic. Just magnificent...

SisterSinister

12-28-2012

10/10

Murdroff

12-28-2012

hahahaha

Centuros

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
How? She's not naked, its all softcore'd... Janna's more nude than that shield...
The boobs are too big for the complainers.

Celebi

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Bump

KaoHi

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Thanks now I want to play RO again... you do have a good point though that game had a lot of ideas for shield uses and it would be interesting to see some implementation of other creative ideas like that. Im not saying use those ones but I am sure there are some things that could be done to add verity to champions rather then sticking with the limited selection of sharp objects that most champions use(the melee champions that is)...

Celebi

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoHi View Post
Thanks now I want to play RO again... you do have a good point though that game had a lot of ideas for shield uses and it would be interesting to see some implementation of other creative ideas like that. Im not saying use those ones but I am sure there are some things that could be done to add verity to champions rather then sticking with the limited selection of sharp objects that most champions use(the melee champions that is)...
Sometimes I wonder just how Riot hires people, do they ever go out and find people by themselves? Or do they just wait for people to come to them? If I was in charge of Riot Games, I would've contacted the artists of the shields I attached in my original post and ask them if they'd like to become art designers for riot.

P.S: Here, suffer some more, people on Reddit showed me this and only furthered my urge too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqijsweJzFQ

Kazurin

12-28-2012

upvote for da winz