Riot we need more Shields.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgeburnr View Post
I fully support this. Mostly cuz the pictures

Gives me my fantasy fix
lol, good thing it helped. I try to support all my threads with top notch images, most of them I get from people I watch on Deviantart, the rest I browse in my favorite games I used to play.

Lemon8or

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
lol I was just messing with you. But anyways, this thread was never mean't to suggest that Riot should add shields on existing champions, even if shields would make anyone look better, even mages. Also, a shield champ that seperates from Leona/Taric? As in non-support themed? It's true shields are mean't to protect and therefore fall in the tank/support category, but that's why some of us have been asking Riot for a dual-shield champion, that would use the shields offensively, such as boomerangs, reflecting barriers or just dashing and smashing your face in with the shields. Just think of a triangular shield, forced onto the ground, with a "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" voiceover, and a barrier that would redirect any skillshot thrown at you for the duration of the ability? How epic would that be?

Riot just has to open their minds to the possibilities, shields can be deadly weapons too.
Add in the ability to reflect cass's ult turning herself to stone instead and I concur.

High Rune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Have you ever played Ragnarok Online? Or RO for short? It was like the best game a couple of years ago along with Maplestory, Diablo and such.

Anyways, in Ragnarok Online, Paladins, Crusaders and Royal Guards have skills based completely on their shields.

Shrink
Shield Boomerang
Shield Charge
Shield Chain
Reflect Shield
Defender
Shield Press
Shield Spell
Earth Drive
Banding
Hesperus Lit

Attachment 582031Attachment 582032Attachment 582034Attachment 582037Attachment 582038
have not, but that concept art for ro looks really nice.

Yericos

12-27-2012

I would lobve to see a Dual shield champion to be release, the skills should reflect damage received or something like that

Celebi

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yericos View Post
I would lobve to see a Dual shield champion to be release, the skills should reflect damage received or something like that
Finally, Thornmail will become viable on someone other than Rammus lol.

Kawaii black man

12-27-2012

The champion can have two shields and he/she bangs them together to create powerful shockwaves. I may or may not be talking about crash cymbals.

Titiln

12-27-2012

how about we have demacian war prisoner that uses two shields.

that isnt a chick.

Celebi

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
how about we have demacian war prisoner that uses two shields.

that isnt a chick.
I too am getting sick of getting chicks in this game, we have enough... Honestly...

The dual shield champion has to be a male with spiky hair, we have NO SPIKY HAIR GUY IN THE LEAGUE!

Celebi

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Líce View Post
The champion can have two shields and he/she bangs them together to create powerful shockwaves. I may or may not be talking about crash cymbals.
Wow, that's actually a great idea, can't believe I didn't think of that lol.

Teh Lawler

12-27-2012

No shield for taric too op