Riot we need more Shields.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rovos

01-11-2013

How about a champion that wears tights and throws his shield around and acts like a righteous d*ck... you know, like Captain America.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovos View Post
How about a champion that wears tights and throws his shield around and acts like a righteous d*ck... you know, like Captain America.
Not manly enough, as much as it hurts me, that's kinda why I didn't put a pic of Captain America up there, I don't want Riot getting the wrong idea.

Captain America's badass, don't get me wrong, but he's not what we need, people already frown at our newest releases, wouldn't want someone saying "X champion stole Fiora's spandex suit!"

Knîves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

When you said "shields" it reminded me of Samurai Jack in the episode "300 plus 1" where he uses dual wield shields.

Xion Moonray

01-11-2013

I've had this idea rolling around for a champion who uses two shields, one on each arm. I'm thinking a grizzled old Demacian war veteran whose loyalty to the crown is rivaled only by his tactical mastery. He would be sort of a direct foil to Swain, only preferring to fight on the front line, the archetypal fearless old warrior.

The main point is that I wanted him to have an ult which places a huge, lane-spanning wall which blocks all incoming skillshots and prevents enemies from seeing behind it, but since the wall is actually his shields enchanted to massive size he has to stay in place to hold it there. It would be a more solid "impassable terrain" like Jarvan, and give your team the ability to escape while you hold the enemy back, or it could be used to drive a wedge between the enemy team to trap some behind while those outside can't see what's going on. Even if one were to dash or blink through the wall, you'd be jumping into heaven only knows what.

negroes are cool

01-11-2013

That guy.. really likes shields.

BRB toilet time

01-11-2013

not only have the champions walk around with shields, but have new tanks USE THEIR SHIELDS, Q and W for their sword E for the shield and ultimate with BOTH

R1ceMuncher

01-13-2013

Yes. I feel the need for a new line of 'shielded XXX' skins.

Saint Kaizz

01-17-2013

Oddly enough, I'm working on a champion that uses shields. Yes, I said the plural form. If only GD didn't downvote every champion idea

Qsario

01-17-2013

Janna already has a shield. And buys an aegis/bulwark.

But yeah, she could use another one.

Celebi

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Cele-Bump!