Riot we need more Shields.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IVDelta

12-28-2012

I love it! Lets get a manly man with a sword an board so he and mantheon can fight top lane to decide who is more manly and whether a spear or a sword is better.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-28-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
DUAL-WIELDING SHIELDS. Think about it.
not only do i think about it, it's the only way i gear certain characters in games that allow it.
rune from phantasy star iv, i'm looking at you.

Lavenders2

12-28-2012

It would be awesome if there was one support in the game with the most gigantic shield and it had the power to block things. Think force-field, but its a shield so it is more OP.

This champion would also have a shield skillshot that, if it collided with another skillshot, that skill would bounce off the shield and maybe hit another champion.

This champion would also be badass. Because he has a shield.

Eavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

So what you're saying is... shields?

TheySeMeTrolling

12-28-2012

upvote cause of RO... and shields

CyrusofIreland

12-28-2012

Why not a Super Muscular Champion who uses a giant Kite Shield? His whole kit revolves around his shield.

Would be kinda cool

Like Guarin The Titanium Wall

Ever since Guarin was a child, he was immense, a walking mountain of power, with a scowl on his face. He was always feared because of his size, and how he always looked like he was ready to punch someone out, or break their skulls in. Guarin never cared for violence, he never wanted to hurt anyone, he was a kind, loving individual, who would rather protect someone than harm him, but no one ever gave him a chance. To prove that he was as innocent and that he would rather protect than to harm, Guarin, using all of his money, and resources, commissioned a shield from a Master Demacian Blacksmith.

With the massive shield complete, standing at over 8 feet tall and (Im bad with math) being extremely wide and bulky. Guarin was a force to behold, donned in simple leather, for he used all his money on the shield, with only his shield as his weapon, he vowed to never harm another individual unless it was to protect his peaceful Village from anyone who would do it harm. One night, while patrolling, Guarin's village was plundered by marauders and Guarin fought them off, His sheer size was a deterrent to the marauders but, the leader of the bandits was not so easily frightened.
The leader scoffed at Guarins size, his armour being nothing but leather, the leader knew he had a chance, this beast of a man, would be no match for his speed. They fought viciously, Guarin and the Marauder leader. In the end, Guarin fell to his injuries , but wounded the leader, Guarin passed out from his wounds, and when he came too, his village was destroyed and everything he loved was taken from him.

The head of his mother was on a spike, not far from where he laid unconscious, upon seeing his mothers head on the pike, he lost it. Guarin went into a rage, but something came to him and told him not to lose hope, that he must carry on and train, and continue to protect Everyone he came across. Guarin picked his shield up, and limped to the nearest village, where he recovered, and went on his quest for salvation and to better himself. After protecting countless villages, people, and lives, he was getting tired of it, until he heard of the Institute of war. His curiousity piqued, he inquired about it to the local commander, Garen. Upon seeing his size, The guardsmen shrank away, but Garen stood tall and challenged Guarin to a fight by punching Guarins shield. Guarin told Garen his vow of non violence unless he was protecting someone.

Garen looked at Guarin and smiled and said that he should fight to protect himself, and all that he holds dear. With those words Guarin smirked and the two fought. Garen was victorious in the end, but Guarin was unswayed, he started laughing. Laughing for the first time in so many years. Garen stood, grinning, and led Guarin to the Institute of War.
Guarin will never forget the masked marauder, he will never let the slaughter of such, happen again, as long as he draws breath, he will fight.
"Stay behind me, I will protect you, at the cost of my life" Guarin

(sorry, It just came to me xD)

Zerid

12-28-2012

I love shields!

The Grey Arbìter

12-28-2012

I raise my Shield for Justice!

CyrusofIreland

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
not only do i think about it, it's the only way i gear certain characters in games that allow it.
rune from phantasy star iv, i'm looking at you.
Well now i need to try that game

THANK YOU

Poliestranged

12-28-2012

When you mentioned that idea, I remembered an episode of fairy tail where erza shieled an enormous attack. [img[http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...er.JPG********.
Something like that would be cool. Or if like the shielded character deflects the opposing skill, not reflect. Just redirect it. Maybe? Idk