Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug] Graphic problem - Stretched Pixels/objects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dan2810

12-27-2012

I've just upgraded my graphical card. I had an ATI Radeon HD 4670 1GB DDR3. Everything was ok with LoL, but not with other games.

So, i upgraded to a ATI Radeon HD 7850 2 gb DDR5 (Overclocked version).

In other games, like BF3 or Borderlands 2 i didn't have a lot of problems, but in LoL some stretched Pixels appeared (Some of them even cast shadows).

PS: I checked the card's temperature. Just normal. (max 75ยบ C)

My PC configuration:

AMD Atlhon II X4 635
Mobo: Foxconn M61PMV
2x 2gb Kingston RAM DDR2

Dan2810

12-28-2012

I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but i got some new information:

I discovered that my PCI-e version is 1.1, and the recommended is 2.0. But i did a little search, and it looks like it shouldnt be giving this kind of error.

Oh, and my Power supply is: ICEAGE IA500HP80

Lantean

01-03-2013

There is a Major issue with ATI Radeon cards right now that Riot has not been able to address or fix yet. Since Preseason 3 patch came out it has affected many including myself.

Right now I cannot play at any resolution level before those issues are so severe.

Pickling

01-03-2013

I have a radeon also, and playing league is causing my pc periodically to crash; as in i must restart my machine to play.