dodging games penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baphemetis

12-27-2012

i would like to talk about the dodging games penalty of 30 minutes, it seems pretty unreasonable waiting that long after dodging a game,

in a way is good cause it sucks when someone leaves when the match is about to start, but you should think about why people dodge in the first place.

just now i was planning to play ranked and got an awful team, the kind that goes fighting over lanes in the champ selection room, ones that refuse to comunicate, one that said he will afk the whole game, even said good luck with the 4v5.

facing that, that people goes openly saying they will troll or AFK the whole game, i often decide to dodge (if someone doesn't first).

My intention is to play, have a nice time in a competitive environment, with people thinking more about winning the game, rather than fighting over who's top or mid, so when anything like this of today happens, i feel less and less like playing LoL.. u guys of Riot have a pretty cool game, but i would love if you do something to solve this issue, maybe banning bad players from ranked so they don't troll in where it matters the most, maybe by allowing dodges with a smaller penalty.. 10 minutes.. who knows?

waferjuice

12-27-2012

Welcome... To the league of legends !

XxPoN3DxX

12-27-2012

stop dodging games, and there is no penalty. however i wouldnt like to see a change in this, rather i would like a way to team vote to kick someone from a game, so if 4 out of 5 people vote, you can kick a troll out of the que and have a solo fill the slot. And if its to compenditive for youre fun wanting needs, STOP PLAYING RANKED!!!! normal is for fun, RANKED is the compeditive fill youre roll no longer for fun. when people learn this they will be fine.

XxPoN3DxX

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by waferjuice View Post
Welcome... To the league of legends !
yup he said it perfectly. ohh and no offence with my last post /\ its just how it is here

Baphemetis

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPoN3DxX View Post
stop dodging games, and there is no penalty. however i wouldnt like to see a change in this, rather i would like a way to team vote to kick someone from a game, so if 4 out of 5 people vote, you can kick a troll out of the que and have a solo fill the slot. And if its to compenditive for youre fun wanting needs, STOP PLAYING RANKED!!!! normal is for fun, RANKED is the compeditive fill youre roll no longer for fun. when people learn this they will be fine.
True

what i mean with my post is that things are wrong now the way they are. i find unfair having to dodge for not losing ELO, it is really unfair that players that want to play seriously have to dodge cause people trolls and ruin their games.

voting out someone sounds like a nice solution. wonder if it's possible

Son Of A Salmon

12-28-2012

They just need to make an option for when you que up what position you're wanting.. Top, Jungle Etc.. and que people up based on that.

Level 5 Sommy

12-30-2012

I really agree. We dodge because of trolls or players not communicating and play normally. Maybe give us an option to leave without that penalty and queue until its a perfect game. But I never really dodge though because of this.

ManSue

12-30-2012

That would be huge, I wouldn't have a problem with a system in norms that had players join after someone leaves for a certain amount of time. Maybe have an automatic gold gain plus a gold per 5? And experience per time as well, however that would work.

There would be a lot of bugs but MAN would that be cool to not lose a game in 5 minutes cuz someone rage quit...

Wolfenix

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Of A Salmon View Post
They just need to make an option for when you que up what position you're wanting.. Top, Jungle Etc.. and que people up based on that.
This. I'd just made a post about this the other day.

TreemeisterLOL

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPoN3DxX View Post
lol ranked is for fun too dude, it is more competitive but in the end it is all for fun...that's why it is a game. Competition is fun.