Support Orianna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guy on a bus

12-27-2012

bump for feedback

Guy on a bus

12-27-2012

bump

Kloiper

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
It's working now I think... uploading, but incredibly slow.

also The item build between shur and crucible is purely preference. I prefer to moving fast than giving someone a little health and a cleanse because it doesn't cure DOTs or anything like that. (Like the old cleanse used to. Once cleanse lost that effect.. it wasn't worth getting anymore.) They both have benefits, but I just like the extra gold and movement speed.

*EDIT*
Here is the link to it... I think. It says internal server error for me. Oo
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/1155474
Watching it now

edit: so I watched it. She clearly has amazing zoning potential early, but you also had a fairly easy 2v1 lane, so I can't help but wonder how she would do in a 2v2. Putting aside the times you walked into turret range and took unnecessary damage, she didn't seem all that squishy until mid game, where she doesn't have any items to make up for it. Mid game would be the weakest, so you'd have to make up for that with great positioning and timing on the ults and slows. No offense to you, but I didn't see you use shard of true ice or combo your skills with an initiator like your jax or hecarim, but I only watched the first 25 minutes to get a good idea of her laning phase. Late game, she would be pretty phenomenal if played right, but clearly early NEEDS to start out well, or she'll suck so much mid game that she gets instakilled and is useless in fights.

Intellectional

12-27-2012

Support Ori is a thing. As others have said, harass, slow, shield, free ward, good CC on the ultimate... Especially in S3, she'd be more useful than most supports late game because she can shield the tank, then ult into Shard of True Ice when they initiate. Combine that with a heavy AoE midder like Xerath and it's GG.

And if you're looking for unorthodox supports, support Jarvan is another great one. Poke/knockup/reposition/escape/armor shred on his Q, shield/slow on his W, scouting tool and armor/AS aura on his E, and finally a great ultimate that doesn't require any items to make plays. He works really well with Ezreal, because his ult prevents the enemy from dodging Ezreal's skillshots/ult, and Ez can blink out if Jarvan traps him.

Kloiper

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellectional View Post
Support Ori is a thing. As others have said, harass, slow, shield, free ward, good CC on the ultimate... Especially in S3, she'd be more useful than most supports late game because she can shield the tank, then ult into Shard of True Ice when they initiate. Combine that with a heavy AoE midder like Xerath and it's GG.

And if you're looking for unorthodox supports, support Jarvan is another great one. Poke/knockup/reposition/escape/armor shred on his Q, shield/slow on his W, scouting tool and armor/AS aura on his E, and finally a great ultimate that doesn't require any items to make plays. He works really well with Ezreal, because his ult prevents the enemy from dodging Ezreal's skillshots/ult, and Ez can blink out if Jarvan traps him.
I've seen support J4 before, but not as often lately. Do you think the removal of HoG took him out of viability, or could he make do with a philo stone?

Guy on a bus

12-28-2012

Yea, I'm not that great going into late game with ori.. I just simply don't get there often. Either they are demoralized so much from being harassed into oblivion or we get owned. When I play ori, I rarely have much longer than a 20 minute game.