Miss Fortune is broken.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaqiii

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXFrostQueenXxX View Post
lol did he not use call darius garen? lol mf is one of my fav adc but compaired to the other adc she is lacking her laning is one of the best but any smart player will jsut get a susatined cc mage/suport vs her and she is a cake walk i jsut think you need to learn when to engae her inlane and yes she is super fast but a mion attk makes her slow so her passive is **** and down half the time on a chase caster minions **** you
sustained support? i dont think so, she has an ability that reduce the amount of heal received. and yes there is a way to kill her with a cc support(like any champion) but im talking about her damage compared to the others adc

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

12-27-2012

she is in a good place. no nerf.

Baughwssery

12-27-2012

What's so hard about moving slightly to the side >.<

Kanoba

12-27-2012

Bump please fix riot, all you need is one strong CC to go off and she is a Ult to win champ....

Dark Kuno

12-27-2012

MF is fairly balanced as a RADC

she has high damage output but no real escape mechanism to counter that. Once she's been engaged on she can't disengage without another teammate peeling for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlappindaBass View Post
...a bad sterioid...
You are joking right?

MF's W is one of the best AS steroids in the game.

FireSarge

12-27-2012

As someone who plays MF alot all the other team does is stun/nuke me and my damage counts for nill.

MF can get 400 attack damage for 2.5 attacks a second. which is amazing. But considering if someone sneezes on her or stuns her she dies in a fire it isnt that OP.

Even with building a Frozen Mallet and Black Cleaver she still doesnt survive if anyone closes on her. Add to it the fact that there is always a Darius or Garen in the game that can basically 2 hit her and you have an effective counter.

ImNOOBuTOO

02-06-2013

+1 she is OP right now

Acanthus

02-06-2013

Since I favor Graves, I tend to enjoy fighting MF or Cait, who became more common in season 3.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-06-2013

MF is fine.

L2Silence her ult.

eastcoastblaze

02-06-2013

she has no escape, and no real gap closer, 1 AA and her passive is broken, any form off cc breaks her ult, if she gets nerfed then she will just become unplayable