Miss Fortune is broken.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanoba

12-27-2012

Firstly According to LoLking not only does she have the highest winning rate of the ADCS she has one of the highest winning rates of all the champions (54.83) this doesnt necessarily mean shes OP but it establishes she is on average one of the stronger ADCS

Next Her ultimate scales to highly (even with out black clever effect) with her AD and its base damage is far too high making her lethal even before getting fed, not to mention even one or two kills ahead and she snowballs almost uncontrollably

what i suggest is keeping the Base damage but lowering the AD Ratio amount.

Thirdly Her Poke Double up allows her to Poke almost risk free staying behind her minions and does too much damage for a ability that is not a skill shot.

i would suggest a slight base damage reduction for this ability

Finally i would i would suggest a chance mechanic for the black clever rather then every time Damage is done

Its really frustrating knowing that if MF is on the other team theres a strong chance she will win and it such a lethal high damage ult esp in choke points in the jungle, that and black clever can melt a teams HP far to quickly

TL: DR

MF ult broken please nerf, Black clever still broken please nerf

inb4 move out of it

KitStylus

12-27-2012

They will only destro-i mean balance her, if shes picked in a tournament, otherwise is fine. MF is incredibly squishy, her ult roots her and if you DODGE sideways and close to her body it doesn't hurt you.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-27-2012

Ez also had a high winrate on.......... lolking

In the world finals though his winrate was close to 45% though

Afael

12-27-2012

Her ultimate only does damage if you stay in range for the duration. And considering its static, you may as well walk out of it. However, most champions in the game will simply use gap closer to get out or CC to stop her ult without taking any significant damage. Nunu's ultimate does way more damage and its scaling is probably one of the best in the game. Does it deserve a nerf too? Channeling abilities are already vulnerable as a mechanic, so its balance out with their effect.
Double up allows a nice "safe" poke if you know how to use it, which actually requires skill, so its a concept of "rewarding to master". You good with it - awesome, you can poke safe. You bad - you don't get a free poke. Besides, the mana cost doesn't allow it to be spammed, like some other ADC pokes.

KitStylus

12-27-2012

The only hilarious thing with MF is if you happen to face check and she ults in your face XD

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

hmmm i think mf is one of the worst ADC imo, a bad slow that makes her stop, a bad sterioid, high mana costs, no escape.

yes her ult rips at lvl 6, thats intended to make up for the above.

Xaqiii

12-27-2012

bump, she is so broken imo, she has more damage than any other adc, if u are saying that she is the worst adc or something like that u are so wrong, she hits hard, is really fast plus can slow and her ult hit so much to be an aoe ult, i think the same thing about Garen, he is broken for me too, he doesnt need to do too much damage when he has an ult that can do tons of damage.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

MF is in a good place right now. Good in the right hands, bad if not, and (IMO) a good counter to the Ezrael plague. Which is probably why she has such a high win rate.

XxXFrostQueenXxX

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaqiii View Post
bump, she is so broken imo, she has more damage than any other adc, if u are saying that she is the worst adc or something like that u are so wrong, she hits hard, is really fast plus can slow and her ult hit so much to be an aoe ult, i think the same thing about Garen, he is broken for me too, he doesnt need to do too much damage when he has an ult that can do tons of damage.
lol did he not use call darius garen? lol mf is one of my fav adc but compaired to the other adc she is lacking her laning is one of the best but any smart player will jsut get a susatined cc mage/suport vs her and she is a cake walk i jsut think you need to learn when to engae her inlane and yes she is super fast but a mion attk makes her slow so her passive is **** and down half the time on a chase caster minions **** you

Jarirk

12-27-2012

MF has very high damage yes, but with all the more mainstream champions having some kind of gap-closer/CC, she is at quite a disadvantage unless her team is really good at shielding her. It's very easy for MF to get cc'd and nuked.