I blame Tryndamere and Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

01-02-2013

Its been over a year, and I start to get the feeling that some RIOTER wants to help Dominion, work at it, but RIOT has been taking these people off to other projects when they do

ricklessabandon used to hang out here, and now there is Nome, who seem to have disappeared. Jabe was hired to be locked up in a RIOT jail, then the RIOTER who's been come and go such as Brackhar. Even champion spotlight has no Dominion mention anymore (not that Phreak did a good job)...

Damieh

01-02-2013

I don't think that we need another thread like this, there are like 3 on the home page already =(.

But I like Nome! =)

Orphane

01-02-2013

Dude.... it's called vacation. People go on vacation sometimes. Especially around Christmas 'til New Year's.

Jesus, people, just because Nome hasn't shown up for a week doesn't mean it's time to flip out and pretend it's 6 months after Dominion release.

smXho

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Dude.... it's called vacation. People go on vacation sometimes. Especially around Christmas 'til New Year's.

Jesus, people, just because Nome hasn't shown up for a week doesn't mean it's time to flip out and pretend it's 6 months after Dominion release.
Dude, potatos don't go on vacations

Not the ones I know anyway

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...92464#31292464