Hide and seek rules(for my customs)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akai Ramone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Feel free to use these rules on your own customs too.

Game rules:
The game is played on the Dominion map, with draft picking option on. The game starts when 5 hiders join on the left side and 2 seekers on the right side.
The rules are simple: Seekers must find hiders between 40 minutes of the game, and kill them 5 times each. Hiders must hide from seekers and try to escape once they're found.

General rules:
Played on draft pick.
ALL Champions are allowed unless banned
Oracles and sight items can only be bought upon or after the 15 minute mark.
Only ONE slow item per team (Rylais/FM). (FM doesn't mean you can autoattack. Autoattack is completely banned for hiders).

Banned items for hiders:
ANY AP or AD item, as well as attack speed. (Except items that give movespeed. Rylais and Unholy Grail are allowed as well, but only one per champ. Suggestions on allowed items are welcome)
Sunfire cape
Thornmail.
Guardian Angel

Seeker rules:
Seekers leave base at the 2 minute mark.
There must be 2 seekers
Seekers must recall at 300 or less health. If they ignore warning, it won't be hider's fault to kill with CC (Hiders must not kill on purpose. If the seeker keeps chasing with low HP, you won't lose a life by killng them).
Should not seek hiders that just left base for 30 seconds.
If the seekers fail their goal, they must surrender
If one seeker disconnects, you may chose between ending the game or reducing two of each of the hider's lives.
If both seekers disconnect, end the game quickly by capturing or surrendering and rehost.
Seekers cannot cancel their B for any reason

Hider Rules:

Hiders may only use their CC abilities or practical skills (no damage stacking or autoattacks. Press S to avoid autoattacking while standing still).
Each hider has 5 lives.
Hiders may not return to base.
If a hider disconnected or left and died during that time, the death still counts.
Each 5 minutes of disconected hider, they will lose one life.
If a hider disconects but reconnects right away and appears in base, they will lose a life ONLY if they buy something from the shop.
If all hiders have lost their 5 lives, they must surrender.
If a hider disconnects and loses all of their lives, their lost lives due to AFK must be shared between the team.
Hiders cannot interrupt seekers going to base. Doing so repeatedly may result in losing a life

Other rules:
If a hider kills a seeker on purpose, hider will lose one life. If they keep trolling, You may end the game immediatelly and rehost.
Hiders that lost may not help hiders still ingame. This includes do not scout jungle.
All summoner spells are allowed except for Clairvoyance.
Hiders can help their fellow hiders, but may not stack CC on purpose. Limit yourself and don't force Seekers to go base. Let them have fun too.
Once a hider gets rylais, most of his abilities turn into CC if they are affected by it.
Shaco and Teemo cannot stack boxes/shrooms for damage.

If you have any question, ask me here or ingame if I'm hosting, or ask the host.

Any feedback/ideas are welcome.
Thanks to:
Legkna and Silver Waters for pointing out a few typos and helping on specifying rules.
Muleman for suggesting banned items.

I've done a private list of whoever I see trolling to ban them from my customs. If you want the list, you can contact me through here. Not going to openly publish them.

Muleman

11-11-2012

I think you should add Guardian Angel to the banned items list.
Also, Rod of Ages should not be allowed. The only stat you need on it is the health, and you can just get another health item that will not give you extra damage, as AP stacking is quite annoying for the seekers.

Akai Ramone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muleman View Post
I think you should add Guardian Angel to the banned items list.
Also, Rod of Ages should not be allowed. The only stat you need on it is the health, and you can just get another health item that will not give you extra damage, as AP stacking is quite annoying for the seekers.
Thanks. Noted that.

AlphariusRising

11-11-2012

Teemo seems like a must-ban, you should probably just ban him globally otherwise seekers have to waste a ban on him.

Everyone else's stealth is something you can deal with, but teemo will be compeltely unfindable for the first 15 minutes, and even afterwards is stupidly hard to catch, and is a mandatory oracle's that will run out if (when) you don't catch him.

Taiack

11-11-2012

these threads annoy me, how many different set of rules can people make? These hide n seek threads do nothing to help dominion community grow.

Akai Ramone

11-12-2012

@AlphariusRising I specifically said "Playable if not banned" Just to add spice to the game. There are a lot of hiders and a lot of seekers to choose from, so people take advantage of any non-banned champion. I'm cool with people playing teemo, as much as I'm cool with seekers playing ashe/TF whenever they have the chance. As a suggestion, I'd say if they first pick teemo, go with Lee Sin. Easy to catch him with Lee.

@Taiack I'm not doing this thread to please anyone, much less to help the dominion community grow. I do this, if you didn't read the tittle, as my own rules since everyone seems to play by their own. This will make the games I host easier, and I host them pretty often. Feel free to leave any suggestion, but don't come ask me for something I'm not intended to do in the first place.

Wytchdocta

12-29-2012

Me and my friends have recently found this, we play it all the time now, although some times we have too many people for it, I would love to see Riots rendition of this Game Concept would be really fun!

Pikawonder27

01-02-2013

What if they pick Sejuani? Should auto attacking be allowed for her since her permafrost is totally reliant on that or her arctic assault?