Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaXaSA51

12-31-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
Except it's all 100% bullsh**. I won't waste my time addressing many trolls, but i'll point out one crucial flaw that this dumbass troll has missed;

Most internet service providers reset 25% or more of your connections, meaning 25% loss of TCP/IP connections. This is to ensure that when a connection is initiated, it's actually you requesting it and not some update checker running in the background or opera refreshing 30 tabs, once per minute each.

The bare minimum you will ever see, even in australia is 8% so your argument is entirely moot. 100% invalid. Fake. The kind of bullsh** an ignorant fool preaches.

25% IS RIDICULOUS...

you should have 0% always... anything higher means that your isp got issues that they need to fix... riot has nothing to do with it.

FinnickHG

12-31-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
I never make excuses for my attitude.
I've said that several times.

If you don't like me ; Stiff ****. I still know more than you, i've still fixed more games than you, i'm still more respected than you AND by more important people

Get over yourself. I don't answer to you. YOU fix your attitude and stop trying to challenge the knowledge of a World Leading Expert.

Who is afraid to show his credentials.

Dr Jimmy

12-31-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
Good thing a PhD doesn't make you an expert in a whole industry either huh? It just shows you've proven something new about a niche area of a field.

Point largely moot.

And you're not an expert in the whole industry either. You stated you were an expert in diagnosing blah blah blah. And a PhD doesn't state an expert in "a" niche area of a field. You have yet to establish any hint of credentials.

MrFreeze

12-31-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
World Leading Expert.

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Stopkilling0

12-31-2012

Holy ****, LoL doesent use TCP??!?!?!?!? Thats honestly crazy. Yeah I understand its a bit faster, but it doesent make up for all the packets that can be lost using UDP, this probs explains alot of the weird in game bugs we see sometimes.
Wow riot, get a real network admin that got his like, CCNA or somthing

Benny Boy

12-31-2012

Happens in NA too Riot guy. I get lag spikes all the time. Have called the ISP dozens of times, had them out to my place, etc. etc. They always tell me it's you guys.

iTz WaffleS v2

Recruiter

12-31-2012

tl;dr

just kidding.. i agree. riot needs to fix this, i will be in ranked and just randomly get like 4000 ping. 4000! I run a normal ping of 63-70. And itsn't fps lag as I run 60fps normal and 40 in fights.

Stopkilling0

12-31-2012

Also I googled u and found nothing... except a post where u asked weather or not that alienware was a good gaming pc... come on dude, if you know so much and worked for all these companies, you would know how to build your own PC, for less, and better, buying parts online. Like, thats what I did and i'm a freshmen in college

Basballguy

12-31-2012

i don't have any problems

Best LeeSinga NA

12-31-2012

riot can you just close this thread and ban this idiot...