So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seras Victoria View Post
For those who don't understand,

It is the same concept of a wireless signal being weaker the further away you are from the access point.
Seems to me you're the one who doesn't understand.

Look over the winMTRs. See how the connectivity is fine? If the connection is being dropped under those conditions it has nothing whatsoever to do with distance.

JustDeckeredBoys

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiLoL View Post
Is it just me or have all the RIOT posts regarding significant issues been extremely condescending lately?
lol yea. he mad

Nana A Deviluke

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
Again ISP connection issues to RIOTs servers thus why they said there ISP looking into it nothing more RIOT xan do but either conplain or get a new ISP
You have seen the threads about ISP's right?

So apparently ATT, Verizon, Time Warner, a few Mom&Pop shop ISP's and I believe 2-3 others I saw in the thread are all having issues all at the same time.

I think I'll take my hunch and it has more to do with Riot than 9+ ISPs.

If I got sick after eating at Roaches Burger Shack. My friend got sick after eating at Roaches Burger Shack, and 19 strangers all got sick after eating at Roaches Burger Shack and nobody was sick before eating there... I'd believe we all had food poisoning and it came from the food at Roaches Burger Shack.

Riot would blame the Winter weather and tell everyone to get some vitamin C.

Xulsigae

12-31-2012

People have been getting lag and complaining about it for a long time. I don't see a difference now than before.

1st HanarSpectre

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
People have been getting lag and complaining about it for a long time. I don't see a difference now than before.
Because the default answer "It's not us it's you" is usually true, but in this case it's not.

Xulsigae

12-31-2012

Hard to tell in between all the other threads that say almost the same thing.
Along with nearly everyone who experiences lag will now point a finger at Riot.

Kijitow

12-31-2012

I live in the US and have the same issues as the OP. I have stopped playing the game because I'm waiting for a fix. Are you guys seriously pretending this is not an issue?

I don't mind waiting for a fix, just acknowledge the problem.

NotInTheButthole

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Then i proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that it is indeed Riot's fault.
yeah, if u proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, then this thread wouldnt have nearly so many posts, because it looks like 90% of this thread is people against you. if anything, you are failing at trying to prove this.

Pure Phoènix

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
You do have to actually PROVE those allegations and not just say what you feel right? Can you straight up right now empirically prove that it is there end? If you can't then you are just as worthless.

Awaiting your empirical proof.
See page 1, winMTR stats. That's empicial proof i had no connectivity issue while i was playing for that hour. What i did have was DC's and sometimes 2 second responce times.

Just like everybody else with the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana A Deviluke View Post
You have seen the threads about ISP's right?

So apparently ATT, Verizon, Time Warner, a few Mom&Pop shop ISP's and I believe 2-3 others I saw in the thread are all having issues all at the same time.

I think I'll take my hunch and it has more to do with Riot than 9+ ISPs.

If I got sick after eating at Roaches Burger Shack. My friend got sick after eating at Roaches Burger Shack, and 19 strangers all got sick after eating at Roaches Burger Shack and nobody was sick before eating there... I'd believe we all had food poisoning and it came from the food at Roaches Burger Shack.

Riot would blame the Winter weather and tell everyone to get some vitamin C.
Great analogy and very true in this case. It's exactly what Riot is doing.

Can anyone even verify if it's true that these 9+ ISP's are having trouble?
Or are you just gullible enough to beleive such a ridiculous claim when it comes from a company that has proven to lie abuot their quality of service in the past?

Come on, wake up. it's Riot's end and the perfect connectivity in my winMTR logs prove it.

If you dno't agree, step up and do your own winMTR's to prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Seems to me you're the one who doesn't understand.

Look over the winMTRs. See how the connectivity is fine? If the connection is being dropped under those conditions it has nothing whatsoever to do with distance.
Finally someone with a brain. +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartyx View Post
BS, a fact is objective, just cause people agree or dont doesnt make it less of one if it actually is one.
I said multiple people must verify it. Not that it's based on agreement.
In this specific scenario it means multiple people need to do the same tests and come up with the same result individually.

That's what people are doing and they're saying - IN THIS THREAD - that any other game or website is working fine, so it must be Riot's end.

Which is true. SIXTEEN YEARS of IT industry experience proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that it is indeed Riot's end. Just getting them to admit it is the bigger part.

Let me explain something to you; If Riot were legitimately having connection issues then threatening with a fraud or litany lawsuite would not bother them. It wouldn't silence them at all because at the end of the day, they know they're not committing any crimes and they're safe.

Riot's refusal to comment further proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that they are lying intentionally. They don't want to get caught so they shut up, it's that simple.

NotInTheButthole

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
This is it, more than anything. THere's a humogous reason why nobody is refuting factually.

Because i'm right.

Until somebody can actually PROVE otherwise, there's no point even identifying myself.
oh cause thats the only reason. maybe its cause the people who have this knowledge, arent on the LoL GD forums. Especially not during the break. If i took some advanced astrophysics that i make up and presented it to a middle school gym clsas and nobody could refute me, does that make the bull**** anymore real?