So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st HanarSpectre

12-30-2012

Pure pheonix has a valid point, but the constant trolling is actually counter productive to get Riot to finally admit their fault.

emesde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

wait, what?

is the 'distance problem' a blanket explanation or is it just a specific explanation for Pure Phoenix?

i live in California, no more than 100 miles from the farthest point of LA, and i was having serious issues as well

TwilightAngel

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
I've been doing this a long time, i have every idea. Look up the definition of fraud buddy.

Off the top of my head "....Service behaves differently as advertised, with reduced effectiveness or enjoyment..."

That is Riot all over. The game has **** performance, **** connectivity, **** programming and most of all a **** community. It's VASTLY different to what you expect and what Riot ADVERTISE it as.
You are making your self look stupid shut up before you look even worst.......

Now to the other ppl..... if Riots ISP having issues that means ur ISP will also have connection issues.... but people frm another country should already know they will have lag and d/c happen more often then anyone and truthfully RIOT does not have to xare about ppl out side of the NA region.

So QQ more plz?

TwilightAngel

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesde View Post
wait, what?

is the 'distance problem' a blanket explanation or is it just a specific explanation for Pure Phoenix?

i live in California, no more than 100 miles from the farthest point of LA, and i was having serious issues as well
Was to just Pure

Nana A Deviluke

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multra View Post
Ok everyone, enough trolling.

Pure Phoènix:
While I would like for the game to be flawless for everyone no matter where they played, that is just not possible due to networking restrictions. You are playing on the NA server from Australia, unfortunately you will lag and disconnect more than someone who is playing from the North America area. Multiple extra hops and thousands of miles of pipe will do this. I hope we get a solution out there for you guys because I know there are a lot of you, but I don't know of our current plans for new shards. I am sorry I am not able to solve your problem, but I can tell you this is not a server issue, it is a distance issue.
So explain the same thing happening only recently, and coincidentally at the same time as each other, to those of us who live on the West Coast?

eg;
California

I have a consistent 17-23 ping. It's not like I'm on the other side of the Earth..

TwilightAngel

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
Pure pheonix has a valid point, but the constant trolling is actually counter productive to get Riot to finally admit their fault.
Any time there was server lag RIOT posted about so and so issue... why lie about it now?

Riot stated its a ISP issue and out of there hands.... i think who ever made the announcement thing in the client failed at wording it, but how stupid GD is it doesnt surprise me that they think its there ISP.... its a ISP connection to RIOTS server thus why ur having issues. Same damn thing happened to NcSoft servers for AION a dew months ago but.it.was only with Verizon and Comcast. Bc truthfully im on Verizon's 4G and hardly experiencing lag only lag I get is graphics lag do to me playing on a **** laptop waiting on my new pc

TwilightAngel

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana A Deviluke View Post
So explain the same thing happening only recently, and coincidentally at the same time as each other, to those of us who live on the West Coast?

eg;
California

I have a consistent 17-23 ping. It's not like I'm on the other side of the Earth..
Again ISP connection issues to RIOTs servers thus why they said there ISP looking into it nothing more RIOT xan do but either conplain or get a new ISP

Dartyx

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post

edit; one would think the true, accurate, unfakable data on my OP would indicate that i'm not lying or trolling. Obviously some people can't put 2 and 2 together.
uhh fyi, OP isnt original post, its original poster, you must be new to this here internet lol

Dartyx

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
Why is there so much drama in this thread? We have 30 pages of useless drama about the OPs credentials. Thank you OP, you have made GD a worse place by claiming expertise you cannot reinforce and meeting skepticism with hostility. Next time please leave your credentials and biggotry out of your thread, and simply state the facts.
a job well done

Xulsigae

12-31-2012

I see that now that every time someone has lag, Riot must be blamed.