So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multra View Post
Ok everyone, enough trolling.

Pure Phoènix:
While I would like for the game to be flawless for everyone no matter where they played, that is just not possible due to networking restrictions. You are playing on the NA server from Australia, unfortunately you will lag and disconnect more than someone who is playing from the North America area. Multiple extra hops and thousands of miles of pipe will do this. I hope we get a solution out there for you guys because I know there are a lot of you, but I don't know of our current plans for new shards. I am sorry I am not able to solve your problem, but I can tell you this is not a server issue, it is a distance issue.
multrakilled

Doddsey

12-30-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2957634

just had a teribly laggy game, but i thhink it could have to do with one of the players

Pure Phoènix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Except the connectivity is fine.

Are you playing dumb or do you legit not know what you're doing?
That's riot all over and has been for ~3 years.
It's rare for them to admit they're at fault for lag and it's their coders and other staff who are terrible and create these bugs you see.

Adobe Air runs fine without Riot staff interfering :P

My money is with Multra being incompetant, since he clearly cannot read a simple winMTR that shows perfect connectivity to Riot's servers.

Pure Phoènix

12-30-2012

Should point out, if i see another Riot staff member claim it's not their end, i'm filing fraud charges.

The evidence is there, plain to see and it PROVES it's not a connectivity issue.

Some internet providers in america may be having issues at the moment, however not all clients connecting to Riots' services will be using those providers. This group of players are the ones still experiencing issues and like a number of others say;

They can play any other game or visit any other website Just. Fine.

Seriously, quit BS'ing us Riot.

An0rphan

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Should point out, if i see another Riot staff member claim it's not their end, i'm filing fraud charges.

The evidence is there, plain to see and it PROVES it's not a connectivity issue.

Some internet providers in america may be having issues at the moment, however not all clients connecting to Riots' services will be using those providers. This group of players are the ones still experiencing issues and like a number of others say;

They can play any other game or visit any other website Just. Fine.

Seriously, quit BS'ing us Riot.

..... You have no idea.....

Pure Phoènix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0rphan View Post
..... You have no idea.....
I've been doing this a long time, i have every idea. Look up the definition of fraud buddy.

Off the top of my head "....Service behaves differently as advertised, with reduced effectiveness or enjoyment..."

That is Riot all over. The game has **** performance, **** connectivity, **** programming and most of all a **** community. It's VASTLY different to what you expect and what Riot ADVERTISE it as.

IMoekai

12-30-2012

you sound mad play another game or somthing

Xulsigae

12-30-2012

It's not in Riot's interest to have lag issues. I'm sure they have people working to figure out if something is going wrong at their end. If it is their equipment, then they will try to fix it ASAP. If it's not, then there's nothing they can do about it except be a scapegoat for angry players.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

OP is Australian.

Australian's playing on the AMERICAN server will lag and dc. This is not new or unknown.

Beardo

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multra View Post
Ok everyone, enough trolling.

Pure Phoènix:
While I would like for the game to be flawless for everyone no matter where they played, that is just not possible due to networking restrictions. You are playing on the NA server from Australia, unfortunately you will lag and disconnect more than someone who is playing from the North America area. Multiple extra hops and thousands of miles of pipe will do this. I hope we get a solution out there for you guys because I know there are a lot of you, but I don't know of our current plans for new shards. I am sorry I am not able to solve your problem, but I can tell you this is not a server issue, it is a distance issue.
So apparently a distance issue is East Coast, because I'm sitting down here in Florida, getting 2 second delays and my ping is showing a steady 80 throughout the whole game.