So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXDawnBladeXx

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Here's a picture of something that happened to me two days ago, as you can see, the game completely got booted (anybody who tries to fit one last game in before a patch knows, when it goes to attempting to reconnect and 500 ping, the games been booted), everyone got kicked and nobody had any record of the match in their history.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnickHG View Post
Sigh... sure OP, whatever makes you happy. BTW, a simple photo of your credentials (feel free to blur your name) would be enough to prove everyone you're who you claim to be. If you're lying, then I really think you should get some help. Spending this much time trolling just shows a need for attention. Maybe your parents ignored you through childhood and you have repressed feelings. Remember, I am a well known and respected psychologist, I know what I'm talking about.
Where am i trolling? I think you're confused as to what the term means. If i were trolling, it would mean i was trying to initiate a conversation just to irritate people. Deceipt is a core component of it, if you're not tricking your victim/s then you're not trolling.

I'm not trolling in this thread. I created an OP full of useful data and opinions regarding how Riot aren't doing their job right. Debasing people who question my knowledge etc isn't trolling at all, it's being a jerk. There's a difference and i don't deny i'm a jerk to those trolls who try to claim the front-page data is useless.

Anyone who's been in the industry knows winMTR is the best tool on the market for connectivity diagnostics. Why? because it's portable. Connectivity issues don't just occur on your *nix servers, it can happen from a windows client on the LAN or a home user on their own landline internet. WinMTR is perfect for those situations where you're out of the office and saves time by not installing anything or repeatedly opening CMD prompt to open 10 odd tracerts at once.

And like i said earlier, it's 12 years old, it's impossible for anyone in the industry to not know of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaygrEmpire View Post
If you are that famous, if you are so well known to Big names like Steam, Google, Microsoft, why on the earth didn't Riot contact you for fixing stuff like that? You seem to know a lot about the issue you are having and it does look like you can fix it as well if you have enough resources. If everything is so clear as you are saying, why didn't Riot contact you already to fix it up?

Or are you going to say "nah, they offered me but it wasn't good enough so I refused blah blah blah?"

Also you know what it's like on the internet. There's saying, too. "Pics or didn't happen"
Riot? Admit they're at fault?



















































































AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You must be new here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Rabid Teemo

Senior Member

12-30-2012

this guy reminds me of xj9


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinnickHG

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Where am i trolling? I think you're confused as to what the term means. If i were trolling, it would mean i was trying to initiate a conversation just to irritate people. Deceipt is a core component of it, if you're not tricking your victim/s then you're not trolling.

I'm not trolling in this thread. I created an OP full of useful data and opinions regarding how Riot aren't doing their job right. Debasing people who question my knowledge etc isn't trolling at all, it's being a jerk. There's a difference and i don't deny i'm a jerk to those trolls who try to claim the front-page data is useless.

Anyone who's been in the industry knows winMTR is the best tool on the market for connectivity diagnostics. Why? because it's portable. Connectivity issues don't just occur on your *nix servers, it can happen from a windows client on the LAN or a home user on their own landline internet. WinMTR is perfect for those situations where you're out of the office and saves time by not installing anything or repeatedly opening CMD prompt to open 10 odd tracerts at once.

And like i said earlier, it's 12 years old, it's impossible for anyone in the industry to not know of it.
I meant that if you were lying, you'd be trolling. And you still haven't posted a picture that proves you're who you claim to be. You could easily blur your name and everyone would be happy. But I'm pretty sure you won't do it. I am worried about your relationships IRL, because as a respected psychologist you look as the classic case of sociopathic liar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnickHG View Post
I meant that if you were lying, you'd be trolling. And you still haven't posted a picture that proves you're who you claim to be. You could easily blur your name and everyone would be happy. But I'm pretty sure you won't do it. I am worried about your relationships IRL, because as a respected psychologist you look as the classic case of sociopathic liar.
Oh no, you're the sociopathic liar here. You're not a psychologist and the proof of it is that you're trying to "diagnose" me over the internet.

When you should know, if you ever actually DID study physchology, that it's impossible to do. SO impossible in fact, lecturers and professionals in the field actually tell you, "Don't do it".

edit; one would think the true, accurate, unfakable data on my OP would indicate that i'm not lying or trolling. Obviously some people can't put 2 and 2 together.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinnickHG

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Oh no, you're the sociopathic liar here. You're not a psychologist and the proof of it is that you're trying to "diagnose" me over the internet.

When you should know, if you ever actually DID study physchology, that it's impossible to do. SO impossible in fact, lecturers and professionals in the field actually tell you, "Don't do it".
I was making fun of your credentials :P

Which you still refuse to show while blurring your name, and you keep avoiding that suggestion. I'm not going to feed your need for attention any longer. I hope you find inner peace and grow up some day.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...95-900-439.png


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinnickHG

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Oh no, you're the sociopathic liar here. You're not a psychologist and the proof of it is that you're trying to "diagnose" me over the internet.

When you should know, if you ever actually DID study physchology, that it's impossible to do. SO impossible in fact, lecturers and professionals in the field actually tell you, "Don't do it".

edit; one would think the true, accurate, unfakable data on my OP would indicate that i'm not lying or trolling. Obviously some people can't put 2 and 2 together.
Maybe you should explain how to replicate your results then? A lot of people here are not as wise as you, oh powerful tech master.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-30-2012

1. Download winmtr from http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/
2. Enter an IP address from the server list here at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...r-ip-addresses
3. Let it run for a while, sometimes 5 minutes is enuogh if the connection is particularly bad.
4. Click html or text to be able to paste results into your email/forum post/webchat for your internet provider/review/support staff/whatever.

edit; Qualifications would make it much easier for someone to track me down as well, kind of a moot point =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Housemate

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Why is there so much drama in this thread? We have 30 pages of useless drama about the OPs credentials. Thank you OP, you have made GD a worse place by claiming expertise you cannot reinforce and meeting skepticism with hostility. Next time please leave your credentials and biggotry out of your thread, and simply state the facts.