So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cottonycloud

Senior Member

12-30-2012

You claim to have credentials, and tell us to search an obscure handle that many have probably thought of. You don't give us an actual real name, and if you were that professional, you would be mentioned all over the internet, and wouldn't be afraid of revealing it since you're so well-known anyway.

Your attitude is terrible, and even if you are a world-class professional, you would easily understand that your position does not give you the right to be rude.

Posts have already been driven from its original intent. A real professional would calmly answer the inquiries and clarifications instead of saying "I have proof" and accusing people of being trolls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyzrathnosh

Senior Member

12-30-2012

.. what lag?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonycloud View Post
You claim to have credentials, and tell us to search an obscure handle that many have probably thought of. You don't give us an actual real name, and if you were that professional, you would be mentioned all over the internet, and wouldn't be afraid of revealing it since you're so well-known anyway.

Your attitude is terrible, and even if you are a world-class professional, you would easily understand that your position does not give you the right to be rude.

Posts have already been driven from its original intent. A real professional would calmly answer the inquiries and clarifications instead of saying "I have proof" and accusing people of being trolls.
Sure. Show me one inquiry or segment that required clarification. Then provide one good reason why i should reveal my real name to the bunch of trolls in GD who are the kinds of cowards tha 1-punch kill people from behind while they roam the streets.

Also, i'm a professional. Not a CSO. I make no excuses for my attitude, you deal with it or you don't. I've been in this industry 16 years, i am not the kind of person anymore who will coddle and sweet talk arrogant, ignorant tards who think they're something just because they have a qualification.

100% of the trolls in this thread who claimed to have qualifications and claimed my networking knowledge is trash, don't even know what winMTR is.

WinMTR is 12 years old, if they don't even know what it is, they're lying trash. Fact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Rabid Teemo

Senior Member

12-30-2012

omg this thread is so ****ing full of win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinnickHG

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Sure. Show me one inquiry or segment that required clarification. Then provide one good reason why i should reveal my real name to the bunch of trolls in GD who are the kinds of cowards tha 1-punch kill people from behind while they roam the streets.

Also, i'm a professional. Not a CSO. I make no excuses for my attitude, you deal with it or you don't. I've been in this industry 16 years, i am not the kind of person anymore who will coddle and sweet talk arrogant, ignorant tards who think they're something just because they have a qualification.

100% of the trolls in this thread who claimed to have qualifications and claimed my networking knowledge is trash, don't even know what winMTR is.

WinMTR is 12 years old, if they don't even know what it is, they're lying trash. Fact.

You've been in the industry for 16 years, yet you said (page 21):

"Here's some of my initiating diagnostics/troubleshooting that got me into the industry;
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/foru...howtopic=70356
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/foru...howtopic=76081
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/foru...howtopic=74060"

Those posts are from 2004. Your story just keeps falling apart OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnickHG View Post
You've been in the industry for 16 years, yet you said (page 21):

"Here's some of my initiating diagnostics/troubleshooting that got me into the industry;
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/foru...howtopic=70356
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/foru...howtopic=76081
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/foru...howtopic=74060"

Those posts are from 2004. Your story just keeps falling apart OP.
Not at all. Those posts are what got me into the gaming sector, before that i was home & small business tech support. They are different industries, tech support and gaming.

Nice try.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinnickHG

Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Not at all. Those posts are what got me into the gaming sector, before that i was home & small business tech support. They are different industries, tech support and gaming.

Nice try.
Sigh... sure OP, whatever makes you happy. BTW, a simple photo of your credentials (feel free to blur your name) would be enough to prove everyone you're who you claim to be. If you're lying, then I really think you should get some help. Spending this much time trolling just shows a need for attention. Maybe your parents ignored you through childhood and you have repressed feelings. Remember, I am a well known and respected psychologist, I know what I'm talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Rabid Teemo

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Not at all. Those posts are what got me into the gaming sector, before that i was home & small business tech support. They are different industries, tech support and gaming.

Nice try.
You have a lot of time to spend obsessively trolling internet forums for all the work you do. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacon Overflow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoènix View Post
Major issue #1; PVP.net bugging out increasingly more often;
I've been unable to even get into champion select most of the time now. I queue and the box pops up, accept, nobody declines but i'm just dropped from queue. This'll happen 4 out of 5 times and then in the 5th time i get into champ select, but there's no chat and it takes me forever to select or swap champions.
*snip*
Good post, agreed and +1 because I have experienced this a few times as well and thought it was just me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VaygrEmpire

Senior Member

12-30-2012

If you are that famous, if you are so well known to Big names like Steam, Google, Microsoft, why on the earth didn't Riot contact you for fixing stuff like that? You seem to know a lot about the issue you are having and it does look like you can fix it as well if you have enough resources. If everything is so clear as you are saying, why didn't Riot contact you already to fix it up?

Or are you going to say "nah, they offered me but it wasn't good enough so I refused blah blah blah?"

Also you know what it's like on the internet. There's saying, too. "Pics or didn't happen"