Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soupdelicious

12-30-2012

If he's wrong, I'd like a Riot to step in and say technically what is right. Getting disconnected and running toward the enemy is BS. Unplayable game. I don't spend money on unplayable games.

Axxlon

12-30-2012

So you've proven that it's their fault for having ****ty protocols.

Big deal. It's not like they're actually going to do anything about it.

They think they can just get away with hiding behind the "F2P company" shield.

Either that or they don't think it's that big of a problem, or "not enough people are experiencing it for us to give a ****."

Shyplix

12-30-2012

LOL. What a coincidence. Damien Merrylees now deleted Unknown Worlds from his list of favorites in his FB page.

You're failling too hard OP. Get dunked, once again.

thellionone

12-30-2012

use this search query on google:

Damien Merrylees "pure phoenix"

all will be revealed :P

Pure Phoènix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
LOL. What a coincidence. Damien Merrylees now deleted Unknown Worlds from his list of favorites in his FB page.

You're failling too hard OP. Get dunked, once again.

Lol you so bad. Someone on bittah claimed that someone on facebook had posted saying they were me, which wasn't true. Damien Merrylees doesn't have that post, like the bittah trolls said.

Keep lying btw, it's super obvious. DM still has UWE as a like....

you couldn't fail at trolling any harder, looking forward to when Riot permaban you from the forums :>

edit; Just occurred to me too lol, there's 2 possible scenarios here. #1 I'm not Damien Merrylees and you're giving some poor undeserving sap a bad rep for no reason. #2 I'm Damien Merrylees and i'm trolling you.

In either case, you lose because you're already mad and you're already emotinally involved. Time to give up, buddy. You lost either way.

Quote:
naotasan:
itt: we pretend we have education in routing and network administration

I never once actually claimed to be qualified, hope you weren't referring to me :P

Shyplix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
Lol you so bad. Someone on bittah claimed that someone on facebook had posted saying they were me, which wasn't true. Damien Merrylees doesn't have that post, like the bittah trolls said.

Keep lying btw, it's super obvious. DM still has UWE as a like....

you couldn't fail at trolling any harder, looking forward to when Riot permaban you from the forums :>

I never once actually claimed to be qualified, hope you weren't referring to me :P

My bad, thought there was a difference between Favorites and Liked pages. Either way, it's still pretty obvious you're full of it OP. Some people in the Bittah forums were talking about you having Asperger's, which is pretty reasonable consider just how much attention whoring you've done with this thread. Anyways, I'm done talking to you. Fun owning you, get dunked.

P.S: You claimed to be qualified 3000 times, talking about how every respectable gaming company has hired and other **** like that. But of course, no picture of your credentials, so... duuuuuunked.

Pure Phoènix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
My bad, thought there was a difference between Favorites and Liked pages. Either way, it's still pretty obvious you're full of it OP. Some people in the Bittah forums were talking about you having Asperger's, which is pretty reasonable consider just how much attention whoring you've done with this thread. Anyways, I'm done talking to you. Fun owning you, get dunked.

P.S: You claimed to be qualified 3000 times, talking about how every respectable gaming company has hired and other **** like that. But of course, no picture of your credentials, so... duuuuuunked.

Prove it.

Shyplix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
Prove it.

"If any of you want to doubt my knowledge/credentials, do yourself a favour first and google my name. I'm a world-leading expert in software and hardware and have worked for every major company known to man.

edit; should've specified, I.T company sorry. Intel, AMD, all the major gaming companies + alot of the minors. All of them have had seemingly unresolvable issues at some stage."

Duuuuuuuunked.

(LOL at you asking us to google your name while not giving it to us at the same time. And ofc, googling PurePhoenix just shows us what a troll you are and how sad your life is. Bye OP, not going to feed you any further.

Draznath

12-30-2012

+1

Pure Phoènix

12-30-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
"If any of you want to doubt my knowledge/credentials, do yourself a favour first and google my name. I'm a world-leading expert in software and hardware and have worked for every major company known to man.

edit; should've specified, I.T company sorry. Intel, AMD, all the major gaming companies + alot of the minors. All of them have had seemingly unresolvable issues at some stage."

Duuuuuuuunked.

(LOL at you asking us to google your name while not giving it to us at the same time. And ofc, googling PurePhoenix just shows us what a troll you are and how sad your life is. Bye OP, not going to feed you any further.

I don't see "Qualifications" there.

Go back to school. Pass english this time. You are a trash-tier troll, btw.