Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thellionone

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
https://www.facebook.com/dmerrylees

Shame you have UnknownWorlds as one of your favorites in your FB profile. Unless that is a coincidence too, ofc.

(For those interested, the guy made a post with 3 ;inks to topics he made in those forums which supposedly got him into the gaming industry)



even though he only joined said forums in november :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
And those are the kind of things you sign when using... a service. Not a product. Dunked.

http://www.reddit.com/user/PurePhoenix


"Just got scammed by a guy who's Steam game was "Turban". When he added me I think his name was "****s". Is this the same guy? Gave him a $9 game (Castle Crashers) and was promised Bioshock 1 and 2 codes. Said he had steam rep and rep here. Deleted me as a friend and deleted his post on my trade thread, conversation is gone because the app for Steam on iPhone is average. Damn I'm an idiot..."

IT Expert right here ladies and gents. Duuuuuuunked.


That's not my account, i don't even use Reddit because it's useless.
I don't even own an iPhone and you can check my steam profile, i have never even owned Castle Crashers.

Quote:
redditor for 8 months


He's not even that active, gives no technical support or hardware advice. Clearly not me.

Way to fail at a simple analysis of an internet profile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thellionone

Junior Member

12-29-2012

lets get back to the site you got your start at which you've only been a member for a few months lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
thellionone:
i will officially back Shyplix


You're not in the IT industry. Shut downnnnn!

Quote:
Shyplix:
https://www.facebook.com/dmerrylees

Shame you have UnknownWorlds as one of your favorites in your FB profile. Unless that is a coincidence too, ofc.

(For those interested, the guy made a post with 3 ;inks to topics he made in those forums which supposedly got him into the gaming industry)


So a gamer likes games. Yeah, really RARE co-incidence. herp.
Not proof of anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shyplix

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
That's not my account, i don't even use Reddit because it's useless.
I don't even own an iPhone and you can check my steam profile, i have never even owned Castle Crashers.



He's not even that active, gives no technical support or hardware advice. Clearly not me.

Way to fail at a simple analysis of an internet profile.



Yet you are both from Australia, and... surprise! He likes the same football team as Damien (which is definitely not you).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shyplix

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
You're not in the IT industry. Shut downnnnn!



So a gamer likes games. Yeah, really RARE co-incidence. herp.
Not proof of anything.


A gamer who lives in the same country as you, likes the same football team, and plays the same games? Yeah, totally a coincidence. You got dunked so hard, even Yi is amused.

(BTW, Damien is also into computers, but it is pretty clear from his Facebook posts he knows jack **** about them).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thellionone

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
You're not in the IT industry. Shut downnnnn!





Yes i am.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
thellionone:
lets get back to the site you got your start at which you've only been a member for a few months lol


If you weren't mouth breathingly retarded, you'd know i've been a member for 9 years.

HEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPAAAAAAAAAAAAH

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/forums/index.php?showuser=21896

Quote:
Back to using the name PurePhoenix.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phoènix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
Yet you are both from Australia, and... surprise! He likes the same football team as Damien (which is definitely not you).


I never said i was from australia. Way to learn at failing to comprehend anything you read.

Reporting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shyplix

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
That's not my account, i don't even use Reddit because it's useless.
I don't even own an iPhone and you can check my steam profile, i have never even owned Castle Crashers.



He's not even that active, gives no technical support or hardware advice. Clearly not me.

Way to fail at a simple analysis of an internet profile.


You need to actually add the game to your library for it to figure as your own. Duuuuuuunked.