Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shyplix

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
This is an american company, services and products aren't seperated that way.
You are using the software, which qualifies as a product.

And if you think noboy would hire me based on those posts, you're clinically retarded.
This was 10+ years ago, before qualifications were so heavily sought after / required.
All most employers were looking for, was competance, which i proved by diagnosing the true source of those bugs and pointing out missed aspects of them.

So much wrong with this, i don't even know where to start. Finding yourself wrong so going for a reputation smear? Pathetic.

Actually, there difference still exists. Unless Steam is now unable to ban you from accessing your entire account and all your games (no, not only VAC bans, your entire account). And you wanna know why they can do that? Yeah, because it is a service. Get dunked.

Not a single human being would be retarded enough to hire someone because he found a pretty noticeable bug and suggested a solution.

thellionone

12-29-2012

pwnd lol

Shyplix

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
That's not a fact, that's an opinion. Multiple people have to verify the experience as valid, before it becomes fact.

Way to fail logic 101

edit; initially quoted wrong person. Herp. Need more coffee

Multiple people have done that. So it is a fact. Dunked.

Shyplix

12-29-2012

http://forum.vuze.com/message.jspa?messageID=195463

Ahhh, the joy of watching a troll fail in the morning.

Katalyste

12-29-2012

You don't sound like a world leading expert...

Pure Phoènix

12-29-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
http://forum.vuze.com/message.jspa?messageID=195463

Ahhh, the joy of watching a troll fail in the morning.

? That's accurate information.

Quit the slander compaign before i report you to riot's harassment team for a forum permaban.

You are full of BS and anyone in the industry knows it, that's why nobody is backing you up.

EDIT: VALVe can shut down your whole STEAM account because YOU ALLOWED THEM TO in the EULA and ToS. YOu agreed to let them do it.

Way to fail at trolling.

thellionone

12-29-2012

i will officially back Shyplix

Shyplix

12-29-2012

Quote:
Pure Phoènix:
? That's accurate information.

Quit the slander compaign before i report you to riot's harassment team for a forum permaban.

You are full of BS and anyone in the industry knows it, that's why nobody is backing you up.

EDIT: VALVe can shut down your whole STEAM account because YOU ALLOWED THEM TO in the EULA and ToS. YOu agreed to let them do it.

Way to fail at trolling.

And those are the kind of things you sign when using... a service. Not a product. Dunked.

http://www.reddit.com/user/PurePhoenix

"Just got scammed by a guy who's Steam game was "Turban". When he added me I think his name was "****s". Is this the same guy? Gave him a $9 game (Castle Crashers) and was promised Bioshock 1 and 2 codes. Said he had steam rep and rep here. Deleted me as a friend and deleted his post on my trade thread, conversation is gone because the app for Steam on iPhone is average. Damn I'm an idiot..."

IT Expert right here ladies and gents. Duuuuuuunked.

Katalyste

12-29-2012

Quote:
Shyplix:
And those are the kind of things you sign when using... a service. Not a product. Dunked.

http://www.reddit.com/user/PurePhoenix

"Just got scammed by a guy who's Steam game was "Turban". When he added me I think his name was "****s". Is this the same guy? Gave him a $9 game (Castle Crashers) and was promised Bioshock 1 and 2 codes. Said he had steam rep and rep here. Deleted me as a friend and deleted his post on my trade thread, conversation is gone because the app for Steam on iPhone is average. Damn I'm an idiot..."

IT Expert right here ladies and gents. Duuuuuuunked.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Shyplix

12-29-2012

https://www.facebook.com/dmerrylees

Shame you have UnknownWorlds as one of your favorites in your FB profile. Unless that is a coincidence too, ofc.

(For those interested, the guy made a post with 3 ;inks to topics he made in those forums which supposedly got him into the gaming industry)