Dodging every game i am facing an AP yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

01-15-2013

Because even when i play correctly mid, i have no choice but to watch my allies eat random bounce Qs and never build magic resist.

I must watch them feed him endlessly. I must watch my jungle act like a puss never ganking mid because "he is fast" even though we have 2 stuns....

I just have to dodge em. No other way to avoid the automatic loss of elo due to people having no clue what to do vs him until 2k elo.

Maybe if riot did the right thing and nerfed his Q since it is a chain. Put it in line with other chains by reducing damage done on consecutive hits, then maybe I wouldn't mind fighting ****** mode yi.

Anyone that plays yi only plays him because of his toxic gameplay. We are in the era of the yorick. Back when yorick was overbuffed and a complete disaster because no champs had kits to survive top.

Yi is yorick era 2.0

Pubstomping madness.

Voidgolem

01-15-2013

Your skills are inferior

LuxOG

01-15-2013

yeah, put it it line with those other chains that reduce damage with each bounce, like kats q, brands ult, and ryze E

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-15-2013

Attachment 593089

Dredge Mammus

01-15-2013

Mayan Karma is a nooblord!
Get dunked
Get dunked

Masterwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

1. rush teamfight.
2. he uses Q.
3. he meditate in the middle of the teamfight.
4. CC
5. ??
6. if he has zhonya's? do something.

Undervalued

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwalker View Post
1. rush teamfight.
2. he uses Q.
4. CC
5. ??
1. rush teamfight.
2. get poked by other team, and his bounces off the next creep wave
3. he finally goes in on the lowest champ and hit 4 others with the luck bounce at a 1.0 ap ratio and ridiculous base damage
4. refreshes hits the entire team AGAIN, refreshes because someone else died because this isn't a 5v1, its a 5v5
5. 2 champs left, he finally decides to heal after dodging everything in his untarggettable frames Q.
6. Interrupt his heal, still can't kill him because he goes untarggettable again in your face, meanwhile their team is punching your face in.

Fixed it for you.

Or should I expect the enemy ap yi to be a complete ****** and Q in while we are all at full hp?

BTW. his Q needs a fix. Tired of seeing AP yi poke a team by Qing a creep and magically landing where he started the cast. He should go to where the original target is regardless if he one shots it or not. That is extremely frustrating watching someone do a 1000 range chain.

Fugis

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwalker View Post
1. rush teamfight.
2. he uses Q.
4. CC
5. ??
People need to realize good Yi's aren't going to charge in and alpha and meditate right away. They will alpha poke and run out, then meditate near end of fight or in a bush.

Undervalued

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugis View Post
People need to realize good Yi's aren't going to charge in and alpha and meditate right away. They will alpha poke and run out, then meditate near end of fight or in a bush.
people are trolls. They said the same **** about malphite when he first started getting shine.

Now look at him. Still banned 1 year later.

TehJackAttack

01-15-2013

inb4 jungle yi makes you dodge