I feel shortchanged by lol because I like unranked 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Darkwatch

12-26-2012

The game seems to be balanced for 5s tournaments but I like playing unranked 3's. Certain champs are just not balanced correctly for the 3's map others may disagree with me but what I want is a non ranked 3's draft to let the players decide which champs are overpowered by banning them and if you took statistics on who is banned most you have your answer for which chars are overpowered in 3's. Why are you limiting what we can do Riot. Is it so the people who are willing to pay for those overpowered champs have a place to have fun beating the other people. You don't have to disable non draft 3s they can still play in the current 3s game. I just want an option for people sick of playing against those same characters or for people who play those characters to feel like they can pick someone else without fear of facing the op char they didnt want to play anymore, but do anyways because they will lose if they dont pick him. I don't think it would be that technically hard to put in a unranked 3s draft but im no programmer.

InfallibleEvil

12-27-2012

The new Twisted Treeline map is still in Beta, and is can be still be subject to change, if I'm not mistaken. Be patient, the kinks are being worked out.

Crede777

12-27-2012

Playing against Darius, Singed, and Teemo puts hair on your chest.

PDiddy

12-27-2012

this has been brought up A LOT.

Not a lot of people play TT (Compared to SR)

Splitting the queue's would mean longer wait times less games.

I would like a draft mode, but if we had it, there would be a long queue, not to mention the dodges when someone doesnt ban darius (or whatever) Waiting 15+ to play a TT game would soon be more trouble than it's worth.