Dear AP Tristanas, Shacos, Ezreals, and AD Eves, Kennens and TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

12-26-2012

Please say something in champ select. I swear I won't dodge. I'm picking assuming that you're not playing that way is all, and I'd like to have a balanced team.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I probably will dodge.

DiscworldDeath

12-26-2012

I usually assume it'll be an AP Shaco. Not because it's better, but because that's what most of these people take.

Yohnski

12-26-2012

Don't forget about the AP Varus's! Except unlike all those others you listed I probably will dodge if you go AP Varus as every single one I've run into can't hit a skillshot to (literally) save their life.

smXho

12-27-2012

Those I can still adjust to

Its the AD Carry Blitzcrank or the AP Carry Alistar which can tank nothing i hate the most.

Digikid13

12-27-2012

AP Ezreal OP ^o^

TCWA Tigerbite

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
Those I can still adjust to

Its the AD Carry Blitzcrank or the AP Carry Alistar which can tank nothing i hate the most.

Woah woah woah! What's wrong with AD Blitz?! Okay, maybe not full AD. I always go manatank AD with him.

Manamune/Muramana, Trinity Force, Frozen Heart, Sanguine Blade. Dude's a beast landing 1000 damage per E. The 1800-2000 mana shield. HUEHUEHUE

smXho

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Woah woah woah! What's wrong with AD Blitz?! Okay, maybe not full AD. I always go manatank AD with him.

Manamune/Muramana, Trinity Force, Frozen Heart, Sanguine Blade. Dude's a beast landing 1000 damage per E. The 1800-2000 mana shield. HUEHUEHUE
Whats wrong is when someone picks blitz, very quiet in champ select

then runs 21/9/0 or something like that, and thenbuild prospectus, sanguine blade, phantom dancers, infinity edge

really, no frozen heart, no iceborn gauntlets, not even manamune

On the other hand, your build is very good

FOODFOOD

12-27-2012

Manatank/AD Blitz is legit. I run it every Blitz game.

In regards to OP though, I agree. It's really annoying in blind pick. Particularly if they're just "trying them out" to see if they work so that they can do it in Farmville.

Fabs457

12-27-2012

i had an ad diana, beat that!