Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hacked on Christmas Day -_-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hollther

12-30-2012

I got my account back Thanks

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-30-2012

<----- being processed!!!!!!!!

Dona eis Requiem

12-31-2012

stop download rp hacks lolol :l

Burfylurfy

12-31-2012

woo got my account back!

Smackdown

12-31-2012

This is getting stupid.

They responded to my request. I changed my e-mail AND password. I managed to play a game. I logged out, then when I tried to log back in it said invalid username/password. I don't even get how the hacker could even get back my account after I changed my e-mail... I scanned using Malware bytes, but didn't find anything.

At this point I wouldn't mind a temporary account lockdown until he gets caught or something...

Azrael3422

12-31-2012

For all they keep saying is "Again, I am sorry for your trouble, but I am still not able to confirm the ownership of this account with the information you have provided." And that's all they ever say. They're not even trying. Get me a real Riot employee and not some moron that's reading off a card of directions.