Hacked on Christmas Day -_-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-30-2012

Damn, good thing I have credit card numbers and nearly every RP card I ever purchased, as well as the last skins I purchased and gifts I gave before the hack

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-30-2012

*bump*

Minion Strong

12-30-2012

All your accounts are belong to us!

Noonoo Bot

12-30-2012

They're on holiday. You aren't a 'customer'.
All the Riot points you've bought are still property of Riot Games.

Chadahelmsley

12-30-2012

I've had my ticket in for 6 days now waiting for a response... it was taking so long that I opened a second ticket just to see if it my first one was lost in the shuffle somehow. Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting for a response and that I'm not the only one this happened to. when the 2nd ticket hits 5 days and I don't have a response yet I'll probably just open a 3rd ticket to ensure my ticket isn't getting lost in the damned abyss.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhrfeeluhrfee View Post
:*( I seen a admin post saying something about holidays and employees getting time off for them and all, but there should be a rotation of some sort to keep up on customer services and such in the case of these kinds of unfortunate events. On a side note, I made a smurf and friend requested my hacked account and they accepted -_-, no response from messages but all they have been doing is losing normal games as Teemo and coop. vs. AI =\
Yes, some employees were given time off for the Holidays. It was that or another breakout of a deadly Nerf battle in the office.....the last building didn't survive.

With that said, THERE ARE PEOPLE WORKING and around the clock. There was just a massive spike in tickets over the Holiday, so they are trying to churn through that back log.

As long as you have a ticket number it will get answered, just hold tight. Once your ticket is assigned to someone and they get in touch with you things move on pretty quickly.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-30-2012

*Bump*

accwashacked

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonoo Bot View Post
They're on holiday. You aren't a 'customer'.
All the Riot points you've bought are still property of Riot Games.
all of us that doesnt work for riot are their consumers/customers otherwise this business will not thrive at all this is simple economics.

accwashacked

12-30-2012

they responded to my ticket thank god.

Azrael3422

12-30-2012

They keep responding to me saying they can't verify my ownership of the account when i had given them all the information they asked for 3 times over. Ridiculous they can't see the original owner.