Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hacked on Christmas Day -_-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-27-2012

So my account was hacked on Christmas Day and it's been about 24 hours since I submitted a ticket to Support which is still "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator" I would like to get my account back as I have spent quite a substantial amount of money on champions/skins/etc. Any type of update that the ticket is being processed would be nice, even a Rioter post would be nice to let me feel that I'm not being ignored here =\

accwashacked

12-27-2012

im on the same situation i dont think they care.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-27-2012

:*( I seen a admin post saying something about holidays and employees getting time off for them and all, but there should be a rotation of some sort to keep up on customer services and such in the case of these kinds of unfortunate events. On a side note, I made a smurf and friend requested my hacked account and they accepted -_-, no response from messages but all they have been doing is losing normal games as Teemo and coop. vs. AI =\

Azrael3422

12-27-2012

Same with my account. Hacked and no response from Riot. We really are just going to have to wait. I hope this little incident teaches them to have better service.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-27-2012

Agreed, I really do hope these tickets don't end up going to the abyss of tickets that fall off the radar.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-27-2012

*Bump*

KingMarcoJar

12-27-2012

my account got hacked 2 day ago and changed my email and password so I can't log in my account anymore. It is my ticket #4660122 Unrecoverable Account .Thanks

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-27-2012

Lol you are like 1000 tickets ahead of me :*(

Idiot

Recruiter

12-27-2012

merry xmas.

Buhrfeeluhrfee

12-27-2012

*bump*