@lollers - stop asking riot to disable Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

12-27-2012

So you're saying I can't just dash to an enemy Teemo as Xin and blow him up instantly? OP. Anything I gap-close to should die, always.

Batman Teemo. New Legendary Skin.

Unrelated, I'm surprised Riot hasn't any licensed branding for champion skins.

Redeemed In Fire

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Bruisers are a msitake.. Teemo is an antibruiser... yet everyone hates Teemo..thus

Teemo is Batman o_O, he's the hero the player deserve but are not ready to welcome:

<3 Teemo! thou shalt make every bruiser life miserably by preventing their overcharged kits from working properly, thou shalt shine Light with thee shrooms so that other characters can properly kite a full tank bruiser that still 2 hits people, thou shalt blind any dange that comes forth. Teemo, the god of anti-bruisers.. in you i trust!
Problem is he's an anti-bruiser... who functions as anti-everything (minus like 5 champs) if he's viable and a glorified free set of wards if he's not.

Das Strychnine

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Problem is he's an anti-bruiser... who functions as anti-everything (minus like 5 champs) if he's viable and a glorified free set of wards if he's not.

Besides AD Carries and some Bruisers who else does he counter hard... ? Most mages can blow him up and even Ezreal/Sivir or AD Carries with QSS don't lose to him that hard. Bruisers like Jax, Irelia and Wukong don't really lose either. Teemo is a little bit overrated imo, yes he's strong but he's not anti-everything strong like you suggest.

Redenbacher

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Most mages can blow him up and even Ezreal/Sivir or AD Carries with QSS don't lose to him that hard.
I was Teemo in ARAM against a Fiora who bought QSS. If I was out of position, and a prime target for her... I had a bad time.

Blind!
QSS -> 120% AS buff

Teemo pieces, everywhere.

DiscworldDeath

12-27-2012

I still have fond memories of a not too distant game where our bot laner got crushed by bot lane Teemo. I went to help bot as Irelia. The first few times, he killed me, but I killed him as well. Then most fights I lived with a sliver of HP, while Teemo still died.

Irelia too stronk.

Das Strychnine

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I still have fond memories of a not too distant game where our bot laner got crushed by bot lane Teemo. I went to help bot as Irelia. The first few times, he killed me, but I killed him as well. Then most fights I lived with a sliver of HP, while Teemo still died.

Irelia too stronk.

So you're saying that pre-nerf Teemo with maybe a 1-2k gold advantage from farming bot barely beat your Irelia. kk clearly OP, no one should beat Irelia.

Das Strychnine

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
I was Teemo in ARAM against a Fiora who bought QSS. If I was out of position, and a prime target for her... I had a bad time.

Blind!
QSS -> 120% AS buff

Teemo pieces, everywhere.
Xin Zhao and Fiora with QSS, Caitlyn, Ezreal, Sivir, Corki, Draven (that dmg),, Jayce, Kayle, Riven, these champs don't really lose to Teemo, you just have to QSS the blind or w/e, Jayce, Kayle and Riven don't even need QSS. The only time he beats you to the point that there is nothing you can do is if he's camping or if you step on one of his shrooms, then he will kill you and there's nothing you can do about it, but it's like saying, if you engage with Malzahar while he has 2 frenzied minions up and he ults you, you kinda deserve to die for being dumb enough in the first place to hang around him, or if you see Jax bot lane use his ult and you don't run away and fight him through his ult, you kinda deserve to die, or you get in range of Darius E and don't dodge it, you kinda deserve to die. I get that this is annoying because the mushrooms are stealthed but in a 1v1 fight you should be able to avoid them depending where you see them being placed. And most AP carries will blow him up, Brand , Le Blanc , Kassadin, Evelynn, Ryze, Cassio, Fizz, Viktor, Syndra, Elise, Xerath, etc should all be able to blow him up in 1 or 2 combos.

He's very strong due to map control, actual 1v1 potential not so much, people just keep walking in same patterns all game and wonder why they are stepping on shrooms, kinda the same people who focus Kassadin every team fight because they "hate" him and then wonder why they lost when he hopped over a wall and his team cleaned up.

DiscworldDeath

12-27-2012

He didn't beat me.

But it was a fond memory. I barely died to him, and then I outright killed him. He wasn't that good, but my team was worse, so we lost.

Fond memories are nice, don't ruin it

Redeemed In Fire

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Besides AD Carries and some Bruisers who else does he counter hard... ? Most mages can blow him up and even Ezreal/Sivir or AD Carries with QSS don't lose to him that hard. Bruisers like Jax, Irelia and Wukong don't really lose either. Teemo is a little bit overrated imo, yes he's strong but he's not anti-everything strong like you suggest.
Its not that he can straight up win fights, but that he can kite until he can with shrooms. Plus the map control etc.

Samcro AUS

12-27-2012

i dunno about you guys but i get pumped when im vs a teemo kass team. The challenge makes the victory even more sweet. Good plays > then champs