@lollers - stop asking riot to disable Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

12-26-2012

The reds need a BREAK !!!!!!!!

they don't want to disable a champ, and frankly it's not needed. Just ask them to add a counter item like they did with qss to shut down the void champ they hate, malz.

I propose dominion adds a new item that builds into either AP or AD but has a core function of doing the following to kassadin when he warps nearby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axmJ5BQz_f0#t=42s

I only play casters, and usually that is exactly what he does to me all game with no consequence, so I figure this would set things square.

Too much?

ok then how about an item that builds up charges over time that negate silencing effects?

BuddhaRice

12-26-2012

Pretty sure they don't even click on threads like that anymore.

Zuko Prince

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
Pretty sure they don't even click on threads like that anymore.

Another reason I don't want him disabled, is that I hate both him and the people who play him too much. I don't want him banished, I want REVENGE. I want to make all the people that play that anti caster cheese monster suffer and cry. I want an item so broken it cripples kass as much as QSS cripples malzahar.

naotasan

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko Prince View Post
Another reason I don't want him disabled, is that I hate both him and the people who play him too much. I don't want him banished, I want REVENGE.
Yeah your thread here sounds way worse than our threads.

We simply want him removed from the system until he is fixed.
You want him killed and murdered.

NamKim

12-26-2012

QSS doesn't exactly cripple Malz, makes his ult significantly less effective. Although, a Rioter did say that if you force your opponent to buy QSS just to counter you, that's still pretty good since that's an item slot that could have been something more useful. Although, I'm not sure how much that applies now that QSS now has an upgrade.

I do agree with BuddhaRice that there has been way to many threads complaining about him. Which is odd since Kass was always a problem, why now for people to make so many threads about him? Did I miss something in the past few weeks? Making multiple threads is not necessary since this is a problem that Nome already knows about.

I know I joke about removing Teemo in every thread that talks about Teemo. But that's because I love to hate Teemo. I don't actually want him removed. Teemo is, unfortunately, one of the most popular champions with a ton of skins which are really good and each new one gets better and better. I love to hate Teemo. Besides, unlike Kassadin, I can kind of see why people love to play Teemo. He's kind of that mischievous little kid that looks innocent but really is a demon in disguise. He's pretty much the trolliest of all troll champions since his mere presents annoys and pisses people off. There is an odd "charm factor" to Teemo.

Okay, until I get an update on Kass, this is the last Kassadin post I will post. Promise.

Zuko Prince

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Yeah your thread here sounds way worse than our threads.

We simply want him removed from the system until he is fixed.
You want him killed and murdered.

you forgot tortured

Zuko Prince

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
QSS doesn't exactly cripple Malz, makes his ult significantly less effective. Although, a Rioter did say that if you force your opponent to buy QSS just to counter you, that's still pretty good since that's an item slot that could have been something more useful. Although, I'm not sure how much that applies now that QSS now has an upgrade.

I do agree with BuddhaRice that there has been way to many threads complaining about him. Which is odd since Kass was always a problem, why now for people to make so many threads about him? Did I miss something in the past few weeks? Making multiple threads is not necessary since this is a problem that Nome already knows about.

I know I joke about removing Teemo in every thread that talks about Teemo. But that's because I love to hate Teemo. I don't actually want him removed. Teemo is, unfortunately, one of the most popular champions with a ton of skins which are really good and each new one gets better and better. I love to hate Teemo. Besides, unlike Kassadin, I can kind of see why people love to play Teemo. He's kind of that mischievous little kid that looks innocent but really is a demon in disguise. He's pretty much the trolliest of all troll champions since his mere presents annoys and pisses people off. There is an odd "charm factor" to Teemo.

Okay, until I get an update on Kass, this is the last Kassadin post I will post. Promise.

the new items upgraded kass's cooldowns more, which magnifies his mobility. you used to have to make trade offs between cdr/magic pen/ap

but blackfire torch gives all that in a single item, and it allows boots of lucidity to be subbed for sorcerers boots for a cool 30% cdr with two items with no downsides. He might go for merc treads, but he still has enough items to rape hard.

No, this season buffed everyone, but now his trade offs in mobility with the cdr increases are almost zero, he must suffer. I don't want him to take the easy way out, I want to see him BROKEN in two, like BANE lifting the batman and hurling him onto his knee.

Phourc

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I just can't believe they created teemo with all their 'anti-fun' talk, he's pretty much the poster child of 'lololol you can't do anything!'

He can tank any AD while they're blinded, set up some shrooms to slow them, and SPEED BOOST HIMSELF in case the field of slowing, damaging hate he laid down wasn't enough for him to escape you.

Redenbacher

12-27-2012

Well, to be fair, Teemo was created back in 2009, which was probably way before all the anti-fun talk.

The real silly part was that he was 'reworked', and remained 'anti-fun' after the fact. That likely resulted as a consequence of Riot trying to preserve what made Teemo, 'Teemo'... which was probably a mistake.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Well, to be fair, Teemo was created back in 2009, which was probably way before all the anti-fun talk.

The real silly part was that he was 'reworked', and remained 'anti-fun' after the fact. That likely resulted as a consequence of Riot trying to preserve what made Teemo, 'Teemo'... which was probably a mistake.
Bruisers are a mistake.. Teemo is an antibruiser... yet everyone hates Teemo..thus

Teemo is Batman o_O, he's the hero the player deserve but are not ready to welcome:

<3 Teemo! thou shalt make every bruiser life end miserably by preventing their overcharged kits from working properly, thou shalt shine Light with thee shrooms so that other characters can properly kite a full tank bruiser that still 2 hits people, thou shalt blind any dange that comes forth. Teemo, the god of anti-bruisers.. in you i trust!