Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Is anyone else experiencing disconnects strictly on dominion only?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I see there is a warning bout the intermittent isp thing. I experienced this in game where pvp.net was not connecting or something while the rest of my internet was fine. I could listen to music on pandora w/e but just not reconnect to game. So then I didnt want to play another dominion game so I played and ARAM, to see if these problems still occurred there, but for like 30 minutes no lag at all occurred. I figure whatever the problem was it was just for that time period. So I queue for another dominion only to have the same exact "reconnecting screen" w/e after about 6mins of play... I am just puzzled as to why if my net is not being stable why wasn't the custom ARAM unstable as well...