If your lagging dont start a match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crocele

01-02-2013

im so tired of people not playing because they are lagging. if your lagging don't start the friggen match god damn you should now how good your connection is. cant even have fun in this game anymore. i sign on once in a while to play a few games and get paired with people who just sit in spawn because "im lagging" or just didn't even connect to the game in the first place. if someone hasn't summoned into the game the game shouldn't start or it should just automatically put you back in que

iMFEkOXqcN

01-02-2013

cant tell if im lagging or not before i start a match

riot y u no has ping test next to 'play game' ?

Coriene

01-02-2013

Most of the time, its just an excuse for having a bad game.

Crocele

01-02-2013

ahris boobs that would be an amazing feature

Doctor Dot

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocele View Post
ahris boobs that would be an amazing feature
I agree as well.

The ping test would also be cool.

TempuraPhucYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

You can't tell when you're gonna lag. My computer sometimes starts lagging after i've played like 4-5 games in a row and in that case, all I do is close the LoL client and open it back up again

ginnryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

havent a lot of people been complaining about lag? i know i never lagged before, ping was always below 50 but now every so often it will be above 9k (joke not intended) all game. maybe it could be something with the servers?

Crocele

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnryu View Post
havent a lot of people been complaining about lag? i know i never lagged before, ping was always below 50 but now every so often it will be above 9k (joke not intended) all game. maybe it could be something with the servers?
it could be im at a steady 84 ping ever since i started playing this game a few years ago and have been spiking in game a few times so ya it could be server related