Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Message me to 3's(hope lost)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdestFlame

12-26-2012

I have tried way too much to get a ranked 3's team i can't carry everyone i build solid and cordinate attacks....anyways just add me to play 3's idc if its ranked or not i give up.

Chesticles02

12-26-2012

Added, hit up Chesticles02 when you're on.

scazzaf

12-26-2012

Maybe the problem is your teammates that you've paired up with, but after checking your match history I can tell you that you can improve on your builds. Plus I'm sure there are mechanics that you could possibly work on to help carry in the future. If you want advice on builds/champs/how to play 3s, feel free to shoot me a message in game and I'd be happy to help.

Hope you find the right teammates.

Rumination

12-28-2012

Quote:
ColdestFlame:
I have tried way too much to get a ranked 3's team i can't carry everyone i build solid and cordinate attacks....anyways just add me to play 3's idc if its ranked or not i give up.

All I had to do was take a quick glance at your match history to see that you built a Ravenous Hydra on Urgot. The degree to which I /facepalmed cannot be described with words. I cannot comment on your level of play, but you most assuredly do not "build solid."

DirtySaranWrap

12-28-2012

Its good to see a good garen and singed...

Added

Whitzynesz

12-29-2012

mememememe ranked/normal! > JUST NEED IP TO BUY CHAMPS!