@Riot Tell us your plan with Kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dienovv

12-30-2012

I need to know if I should quit now or see the nerf bat incoming.

Problems people say if someone QQs about Kass:
"Go play draft" - yeah, me and 4 other people would love to, but you need 10.
"Be patient" - that doesn't reduce damage, sorry.
"Get better" - trying, hard against that.

If you're wondering why I would quit because of one champion, it's because I have quite the anger issues and people ruining games sets it off. It's a health thing.

So riot, any hint if you're actually doing anything or just twiddling your thumbs hoping pixie dust falls upon your Dom community and we all stop caring?

naotasan

12-30-2012

Let me tell you their plans:

MajorUrsa

12-30-2012

Everyone understands the issue. I'm kind of just hoping season 3 breaks him and we see some changes coming in from SR. Anyone know some tourney players? Maybe we can start an SR ****storm.

Operation Kassadin ****storm

KaWraith

12-30-2012

Nome seems to have honestly and earnestly worked to get teemo's ridiculous OPness dealt with (nerfs, and anti-shroom items).

I just don't see how an anti-kassadin itemization would work. Something like the banshee veil active on dominion could be really helpful.
Mostly I just want to be able to ban kassadin... but draft is dead and there is no ranked.

I fear the problem is that Nome has a limited tool kit with which to help us, and has yet to figure out something that will do the trick.

Nome has been phenomenal about not over-promising anything to us, and he has (in my opinion) Over-delivered on his promises thus far. Sadly Kassadin is a very longstanding problem and we still have no solution.

So I upvote this thread, and ask: Dear Riot, please tell us you understand the kassadin problem and are working on it. Some preliminary ideas about how you might go about fixing it would also be a plus.

radicalratx

12-30-2012

Draft would be the most elegant solution honestly. Disable blind pick and replace it with draft? I would love it.

Dienovv

12-30-2012

Now that I think about it, I think ranked won't release because they are aware of champion imbalances... hmmmm...

naotasan

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalratx View Post
Draft would be the most elegant solution honestly. Disable blind pick and replace it with draft? I would love it.
We have had this discussion before. Instead of removing blind pick for draft, remove draft for ranked. It's a WAY better solution

AK47WOLF

12-31-2012

Nome is too busy asking people if Rengar will be okay if passive penetration is removed from The Crystal Scar Aura.

DSpyder

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
We have had this discussion before. Instead of removing blind pick for draft, remove draft for ranked. It's a WAY better solution

Not at all. Just how active do you think 3v3s ranked is (unless its end of season). It'll be the same for dominion.

naotasan

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpyder View Post
Not at all. Just how active do you think 3v3s ranked is (unless its end of season). It'll be the same for dominion.
3v3s ranked is a joke.
They released ranked in a beta mode.