I just love it when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hrondir

12-26-2012

I love it when I play Darius and go 8/8/12 with my team barely winning and the enemy at the end go "GG OP Darius". But if I play Kha'zix and go 14/012 and win by a landslide I get 5 honorable opponent and the enemy team is like "Well played KZ, well played." It makes me giggle a little bit.

inuyashian01

12-26-2012

For some reason I have gotten like 5 red ribbons when I played Darius. Vi is my new choice though, she brings new meaning to slam dunk with her ult, she flies like Jordan.

A12MO12

12-26-2012

i love fighting vi as gragas, late game you can 100-0 a vi and dodge her ult with zhonya

HaIfhearted

12-26-2012

I love it when I gank people as Twitch. They never see it coming.

Enough repeated ganks will eventually cause them to play really passively, sometimes even just sitting under their tower in fear.
I love winning bot lane when I'm nowhere near it ^_^

DiscworldDeath

12-26-2012

I "loved" it when Darius came out, and the enemy team said we won because we had OP Darius, but they also had Darius, who didn't do nearly as hot.

Spira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I love landing blind Nid spears and see my name flash on the screen =3

AerosMacCousland

12-27-2012

I love it when I go 1v4 as Talon,Kill someone and get away laughing or when I simply get a Kayle on the enemy bot

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

kz is not considered a strong pick on SUmmonners so that's where that mentality comes from, i get the same results with Urgot and i love it also no one enjoys facing a character that builds full tank and still deals massive amounts of damage Hence the multiple warlock nerfs throughout wow's history, just enjoy it

blackDAILO

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
kz is not considered a strong pick on SUmmonners so that's where that mentality comes from, i get the same results with Urgot and i love it also no one enjoys facing a character that builds full tank and still deals massive amounts of damage Hence the multiple warlock nerfs throughout wow's history, just enjoy it
People are beginning to realize that KZ is a strong pick on SR.

Hrondir

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
As KZ I build a cleaver, heart, and either maw or odyns and my evolved W alone will shear off a good 4th of someones HP, almost half if they're playing a squishy. As Darius maw, last whisper, and frozen mallet my WQ combo hurts but nothing amazing. My ult can get upwards of 750ish damage IIRC but that's with 5 stacks and by then they're usually dead whether or not I ult. Since he was literally built to shut down other bruisers and bruiser is the meta on dom I could see people calling him out. But trust me it's not the smart ones who claim foul, I'm not out of doms elo hell yet.

I play both champs fairly often, KZ a lot more but that's because he's just awsome mechanically and artisticaly. Not many things make me sigh as KZ but if I pick darius and the enemy team has an ashe I'm praying they aren't smart cuz getting kited for 20 minutes is not fun.

Also I love hoow you guys turned this into a forum game when my OP was just a non angry vent lol.
Edit: Also I love playing Urgot too. When I go bot lane and go 8-0 no one calls me out for playing a broken champ cuz at my level they don't know lol.