Justicar Syndra effects looking orange?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regulas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Well today I was looking at the High 24/7 high elo stream and I noticed a game where someone was using justicar Syndra.

Now I run with everything maxed graphics wise and for me her orbs looks like golden rings of light, with some firey effects when they are summoned/thrown, they are very clear but still have a "light-like see through appearance" and are predominantly golden/yellow.

On the stream however the orbs looked more orange, same with the effects, and the result of this slight shift was that her effects just felt like they had more substance and impact to them, a lack of which is the main problem with that skin.

Anyone have a clue what was causing this effect? All the other colours seemed fine, it's not from colorblind mode... was it something from being in spectator mode? cause the oranger effects just seemed so much better.

Tévinter

12-27-2012

Was the Transcendent passive in place?

Once any of her spells are at max rank, the Transcendent passive will give the spell effects get a red and orange glow, respectively in both her normal skin and Justicar.

Regulas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

She has the full effect from the very start (before level 6). Her orbs just looks orange instead of gold again.

Maybe it's cause shes on the red team and it's spectator mode.