Win Early, Win Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z3r0wins

12-26-2012

Title, is it true? It seems like it for me at least. just wondering if other ppl saw this too

WashedLaundry

12-26-2012

No, plenty of my wins on the map have come after getting behind early. You just have to learn how to come back or have champions that are good in the lategame.

Z3r0wins

12-26-2012

ok, thank you this has been plaguing me for a while now. Either my team gets ahead or they do and that spells win. Hopefully that wont happen to me for much longer

SaintHax

12-26-2012

Washed got a down vote-- but he's right. If you have late game champions, or the other team is going early game builds (doran's), then you have a decent chance to come back from behind (assuming you don't just blow it completely). Otherwise, then yes-- if you are losing early, there is also probably a reason.

PurpleURP

12-27-2012

win in first 5th min of game or 30th

Archer Lusk

12-27-2012

In my experience on this map, if my team has a great start, we win 95% of the time unless against a team that should be illegal! For example faced a team that was Darius, Singed, and Olaf. We had 6 kills with no deaths with in minutes. Once they got to level 6 it was all over.

Bobinatorlol

12-27-2012

For the most part yes if you are ahead far enough, similar to SR. It's never a 100% thing though most people just surrender because they don't want to play defensively. I force my team to finish out games if they beg for surrenders or are doing stupid things.

For example. Last night my team was Darius/Heim/Kayle(me) against a premade Xin/Garen/Wuk. Darius jungled and rushed to hydra. Heim had sunfire and doran's shield before he had boots 1, yet alone any AP. Darius gave out 5 or so kills before level 4. The enemy team destroyed us for the first 30 mins. The whole time everyone was yelling at me to just surrender already. I wanted to punish my team for doing stupid things so I always voted no. Fast forward to 50mins and we win.

Hoisengerd

12-27-2012

no...there are champions that get better late game, like Vlad, Jax, Mordekaiser, Poppy, carries etc
that's not saying that you can't be beat early game, if the opponents are smart they won't let these late game champs reach late game and will try ti finish the game quickly

BloodraiderX

12-27-2012

many times you are 2-3 kills ahead. and you start to make bad choice, chase, get cought, bait your team ect =) gluck summoner!

Jryiah

12-27-2012

I would say no.
The early game is important for gaining a major advantage. But I have come back plenty of times.