Taking requests for Dom Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damieh

01-01-2013

Ahri! =)

Guide for Ahri!

Kilois

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Does muramana still work on Malz as you said it did in your guide?

I haven't noticed it doing any damage on e/r except maybe the first tick, which even then I'm not sure of

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

As far as I'm aware it does but I'll run some tests at some point to make sure it does.

Regardless you still want manamune/muramana for his mana issues/AD/etc. And it does still bolster your AA's pretty nicely.

Sazdek

01-03-2013

Just a small update
Malzahar and his Overlord skin are on sale this week. if you don't own him or the skin already, now is your time to get both.

Sazdek

01-03-2013

Another small update, you were correct on Malz's Muramana interaction. The bonus damage doesn't apply at all. Updating the guide in a moment.

Sazdek

01-15-2013

To the top with you

HaIfhearted

01-15-2013

Ahhhh..... didn't realize you were working on Elise as your next project, Saz.

Uhh, I guess this would probably be a good time to let you know I kinda beat you to the punch, lol.
Whee.....

Sazdek

01-16-2013

Oh no worries then. It's fine considering I've been on a hiatus. Ahri and kat were my next projects so I can just start up on them when I resume.

Kholdstare13

01-16-2013

As far as the AD Malz guide goes, could you add in consideration for captain enchant (only way to make voidlings faster), and the new tweaked banner of command (they took off 10 AP and added 10 CDR), as well as the updated cost of flask (T-T) and techniques for preflasking (getting 5 stacks while in base for *updated to 60* seconds of free regen)

And maybe another section for dealing with AoE high range mages like Brand who can obliterate your minions and voidlings in 1 go?