Just Got to Disc 4 Final Fantasy 8.....AMA

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fugis

12-26-2012

How many Tonberries have you killed?

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

oh well for your information my good sir/ma'am i did get all the cards before disc 4 and plus i can always get the cards back from the CC-group on the RAGNAROK!!!!!!!!!!!! which i beat

Ringo Mandingo

12-26-2012

ultimencia is rinoa in the future

gg it makes sense tho

edit: really though its crazy because it would actually make sense. ultimencias castle is where the orphanage was, her gf is griever or whatever you name squalls ring, gfs make you lose memory over time (and look how much just ten years did to all of them compared to 100+ years), shes a sorceress and lives way longer, shes sad because she loses everyone and overtime forgets because of the gf and is just left with anger

theres a couple more things but i cant exactly remember. i wonder if this is what the creators had in mind or if they just happen to be coincidences because they never really tell you

Acid Reigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Lol people thinking VIII was better than VII xD xD xD

Graphics aren't everything folks.

Hieronymus Bosch

12-26-2012

isn't the music on the way to ultimecia's castle ****ing amazing

and her castle's music

oh **** ****a

i firmly believe ff8 had the best soundtrack of all the ff's

Chaser90

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
I thought the game's story kind of fell apart in disc 3. You had Sorceress Edea creating SeeD to.. hunt and destroy sorceresses, knowing that she'd be a target later.
Completely ignoring the whole 'lawl lets just forget we all happened to grow up together except Irvine who chooses to not say anything', the motives didn't really make sense. I also didn't like how Quistis was pretty much completely ignored from the middle of disc 1 onward. And GOD I hated Selphie -_-

I really wish there was more of a reason for Ultimecia to want to destroy everyone but herself.. the motives of the other FF villains were a lot more lucid.

Kefka lost his mind in the magitek augmentation and went insane.

Sephi went crazy when he thought he was a cetra and that everyone was against him, and he also had jenova's cells injected into him, which warped his perceptions.

Kuja was basically created to destroy both worlds.

Sin's existence was explained by the story and was created by Yevon to force people to worship him so he could gain control of the world.

Ultmecia, even if she succeeded in her goal, had nothing to gain for doing so.
See, I enjoyed it because it was a bit different from the typical story of them. 7 was good, I'll give it that, but 8 felt a bit more "real" to me in a way. Don't ask why, because I'm not even sure myself. I enjoyed the characters more, and just the story in general. Sephiroth just dicked me off.

Lt Jimbob

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanie View Post
how amazing was the garden battle scene when you ran through it
well i died the first go round, but after realizing all you have to do is mash square you can own the galbadian solider easily

Nidoking

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser90 View Post
How does it feel to play a game much better than Final Fantasy VII?
cant believe you would think this

least with ffvii it has a more solid storyline

Ext3rmin8or

12-26-2012

Yu no play Dragon Warrior 7 instead?

Chaser90

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidoking View Post
cant believe you would think this

least with ffvii it has a more solid storyline
And the first one appears! It honestly took a lot longer than I expected.

12345612 ... 16