Just Got to Disc 4 Final Fantasy 8.....AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next View Post
did u get all the cards up to that point of the game
i got all, but the pupu card but i can always get that later

Stopher121

12-27-2012

You can always play the Card Queen on disc 4 to get all the cards you missed or lost. Only problem is that she always plays with all the rules so it can be a nightmare to get them.

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopher121 View Post
You can always play the Card Queen on disc 4 to get all the cards you missed or lost. Only problem is that she always plays with all the rules so it can be a nightmare to get them.
I thought you could only get card that her father made for you like kiros and doomtrain if you didn't complete her side quest I don't think I can get another pupu card from her but I haven't even done that side quest yet

Lt Jimbob

12-27-2012

Harmless bump

PrincessDerpy

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undtoromeso View Post
Not entirely true, it had some of the hardest most unique boss fights in any FF game, lol Griever, hope you junctioned ALL your party members.
There are these fun items known as Holy War.

That can be refined out of the Gilgamesh card. You get 10, which is 9 more than you need. Did I mention you can keep getting this card over and over again on Disc 4?

That make your entire party invincible not only to damage, but also all status effects (so if you want Aura on the entire party, you better cast it before using).

Final boss total anti-climax. I went invulnerable and spammed limit breaks at it until it died.

Lt Jimbob

12-27-2012

Currently working on getting the best magic for each junction and getting the rest of my team to level 100 being low level was fun but I like having that cap level

Lil Cuddles

12-27-2012

Best FF game ever with FFIX close behind. Cards made that game. Also yes Junctioning 100 death to your status attack and the flying to the Island Closest to Hell is the most OP strategy in RPG's ever. And Tonberry King... what a God.

Also I think this game has the best side quest out of any Final Fantasy game...

Ext3rmin8or

12-27-2012

FFV, IX and XII are the best. Haters gonna hate. Inb4 ****storm for saying that I liked XII.

Lt Jimbob

12-28-2012

Just beat the game now its time i start working on Final Fantasy 9

Darkendnine

12-28-2012

Congrats, I've already beaten it a few times when i was younger.
enjoyed every bit of it