Just Got to Disc 4 Final Fantasy 8.....AMA

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

^

That Mellow Guy

12-26-2012

how strong is squall?

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

well you see when you get lionheart on disc 1 and junction 100 deaths to your status attack you start owning everything.......until they are immune

Chaser90

12-26-2012

How does it feel to play a game much better than Final Fantasy VII?

Lt Jimbob

12-26-2012

it is easier on the eyes cause you know how blocky cloud was atleast with squall i can physically see his hands

Lt Jimbob

12-26-2012

bump

Gage

12-26-2012

did you get all the cards in the card game? didn't think so... and there's no way to go back to disc 3, sorry

DeciEVE or AFK

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser90 View Post
How does it feel to play a game much better than Final Fantasy VII?
I thought the game's story kind of fell apart in disc 3. You had Sorceress Edea creating SeeD to.. hunt and destroy sorceresses, knowing that she'd be a target later.
Completely ignoring the whole 'lawl lets just forget we all happened to grow up together except Irvine who chooses to not say anything', the motives didn't really make sense. I also didn't like how Quistis was pretty much completely ignored from the middle of disc 1 onward. And GOD I hated Selphie -_-

I really wish there was more of a reason for Ultimecia to want to destroy everyone but herself.. the motives of the other FF villains were a lot more lucid.

Kefka volunteered to be the first person to be augmented with magic and lost his mind in the magitek augmentation since it wasn't perfected yet, and went insane.

Sephi went crazy when he thought he was a cetra and that everyone was against him, and he also had jenova's cells injected into him, which warped his perceptions.

Kuja was basically created to destroy both worlds.

Sin's existence was explained by the story and was created by Yevon to force people to worship him so he could gain control of the world.

Ultmecia, even if she succeeded in her goal, had nothing to gain for doing so.

Amanie

12-26-2012

how amazing was the garden battle scene when you ran through it

Chaser90

12-26-2012

Did you get the Moogle card before you left the Garden? Because if you didn't get the Moogle card, you're kind of screwed. Moogle card OP.

1234511 ... 16