Derp Moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tornn Poys

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrykonik View Post
Today "I am brand adc".
Me: ... why?
Team mate: "Because I called it first"
omg I ****ing lost it

Tornn Poys

12-29-2012

I kinda of have one
two Rengars in one match, our rengar is obviously better. our rengar is really good in team fights with his ult. the enemy team continues to complain about it while we attack their inhib. our rengar is really slow, in comes there rengar from his ult, enemy rengar gets a double.
our cait says, "Looks like rengar just got...."
"*takes off shades* rengared"
me, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah"

Voyles

12-29-2012

Don't ask me why but a friend had Nunu and I had Snow Day Ziggs and we were going top because no one wanted top (normal - Blind). One of our team mates said if there's a Jax or Darius up there they are going to die laughing seeing Nunu and Ziggs top. There was a Darius and Jayce top on the enemy team. I'm not sure if they were laughing but Nunu threw an Ice Blast at Darius and I got to throw 2 Bouncing Bombs plus normal attack and got first kill before minions have even spawned. I said, "Yep, Darius died laughing."

Punched

12-29-2012

Ashe arrow to secure the win...............

sails over nothing

SWALLOW SADNESS

LIIKE A BOSS

-Grizz

Phoenix0Wright

12-29-2012

I just had a game with Taric where I saw that everyone on the enemy team was pretty low (about 300 health). I thought to myself, "hey, even though I have no AP and Shatter isn't maxed yet, I could probably pick up a multikill with my W! This plan if totally foolproof!" so I Ulted, charged in by myself, and promptly died in about .5 seconds. We still won at least :P

shybug1

12-29-2012

^ Now that is funny

Intellectional

12-29-2012

Killed their ADC outright with the damage from Blitz's pull.

"Falcon punch!"

Shiku12

12-29-2012

coperate mundo and gentlemen chogath are going top
chogath-excuse me team, me and mundo have important business to discuss, we are going to retire tot eh top lane

Holy Delsus

12-29-2012

Yesterday I was playing as Dr. Mundo. Team fight mid near enemy base, other 2 team mates die. I take off back towards a tower with 3 champs chasing. I have Ninja Tabi, use Sadism and then Ghost. Outrun an Ashe, Xin Xhao and a 3rd who I cant remember. I make it back to base, the other 3 fall back.

Chat: Mundo too fast for you!

Prof Zuhayr

12-29-2012

hmm probably when i randomly shot an ashe arrow down mid yesterday and killed a hecarim
we won the game because he died XD

here is more derping on LoL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFYJ_...KDGEjw&index=2